Post A Picture Of The Least Attractive Person You've Ever Slept With

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Young Street86

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ lil jon.
 Just looked at her on fb. She got a good a_ job bruh. You might wanna keep that around
laugh.gif
Yea she keep a check, she tried to keep me by throwing money at me, I'm like naa, just go pay for them abortions tho.
I'm straight outta East Point. You shouldnta told me that 
devil.gif
devil.gif

*sends friend request and stalks up on prophylactic measures*

laugh.gif
 j/p

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Trust me NT when I say nobody on this site would top what I did...

Shorty has razor cuts, healed up bullet wounds, and scars that might have been a C-Section or 3 %*@% or something coming out her Vagina after we mangled her and all types of crap wrong with her both physically and emotionally.

Me and my homie from Cali layed it out in a Telly before he went back and took pics on a disposable camera... his girl at the time found his camera (we both took pics with disposable camera's) and developed the pictures, but she never blew it up to my girl though even though they became pretty tight and she still hasn't to this day even though she's not with my homie anymore.

I have the disposable camera somewhere, but never developed my pics... and even if I did I wouldn't dare post anything where you dudes can snitch on me though.

All we did was get her a 20 sack of coke too
30t6p3b.gif

We were and still are both disgusted in ourselves to this day... but hoping for part 2 when we hit DR next weekend for my B-Day on the 20th.
Pics.

Shorty has razor cuts, healed up bullet wounds, and scars that might have been a C-Section or 3 %*@% or something coming out her Vagina after we mangled her and all types of crap wrong with her both physically and emotionally.

Me and my homie from Cali layed it out in a Telly before he went back and took pics on a disposable camera... his girl at the time found his camera (we both took pics with disposable camera's) and developed the pictures, but she never blew it up to my girl though even though they became pretty tight and she still hasn't to this day even though she's not with my homie anymore.

I have the disposable camera somewhere, but never developed my pics
... and even if I did I wouldn't dare post anything where you dudes can snitch on me though.

30t6p3b.gif

We were and still are both disgusted in ourselves to this day... but hoping for part 2 when we hit DR next weekend for my B-Day on the 20th.
So stay yo !#! out this thread.

I have the disposable camera somewhere, but never developed my pics... and even if I did I wouldn't dare post anything where you dudes can snitch on me though.

30t6p3b.gif

Damn g, you're a terrible person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

149qv15.jpg

Chick on the right. She is pretty fine. But the box was a disaster. Heavy meat curtains and the color was that of an old plum.
pimp.gif
@ the girl on the right
more pics please

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I have the disposable camera somewhere, but never developed my pics
... and even if I did I wouldn't dare post anything where you dudes can snitch on me though.

30t6p3b.gif

So stay yo !#! out this thread.

What about you you cornball @*! dusty thirsty for some ugly chicks doofy nerd... where's your story or pics... okay then +#@* and spectate like the rest!

Originally Posted by raptors29

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Y'all some REAL LIFE GOONS! Taking down 3s and 4s like it's nothing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

3's and 4's are above these #@%!%*, They'll be lucky enough to go over the 1.

Ol girl DMoney posted dont look that bad. Id slay. & she got bank? sheeeeiiiiiiitttttttt. Now ol girl Meallen posted is one of the worst i done seen. No excuse to how you got in that

Originally Posted by MikeU

TroyMcClure wrote:

149qv15.jpg

Chick on the right. She is pretty fine. But the box was a disaster. Heavy meat curtains and the color was that of an old plum.
pimp.gif
@ the girl on the right
more pics please

Word,

Only chick on this thread i'd smash
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

yeup.

eek.gif

roll.gif

shorty got the nerve to have a belly ring and a push of bra, but her **** dont poke out past her stomach. dude you lying like shid.

the crazy thing is she sent this pic to some dude and thought he would find it sexy...

wow at some of these girls. im convinced if you threw a wig on a dude with manboobs, half of y'all would smash
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom