Post A Picture Of The Least Attractive Person You've Ever Slept With

Having a hard time finding a bigger picture, this is just from a google search...

An aardvark tho?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Originally Posted by Meallen125

aight my ugly broad got us thru the 1st 7 pages...where yall tolls at

man what were you thinking posting those pictures? 
eyes.gif
was thinking of all the lulz...i  do it for the people

Why would you even lay with some of the %$##+% ya'll posted? I wouldn't even wanna smell the %$##+% you guys posted existence, not their breath,body scent or the aroma of their hair. *+#+ is disgusting! My **** couldn't even get hard, its official, dudes will hit ANYTHING!!!!

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Why would you even lay with some of the %$##+% ya'll posted? I wouldn't even wanna smell the %$##+% you guys posted existence, not their breath,body scent or the aroma of their hair. *+#+ is disgusting! My **** couldn't even get hard, its official, dudes will hit ANYTHING!!!!
Get that funk outta here
gtfo4.jpg

...let these girls and boys cook....

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Y'all bout a life that I'm not trying to live.

If these beasts get wind of this thread, there will be consequences and repercussions. You know NT is the home of the snitch...
nerd.gif
tumblr_lp2ywjZ7CQ1qk3tfe.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Get that funk outta here
gtfo4.jpg

...let these girls and boys cook....
Pharoah has a point . I mean as for me personally I work to hard to be giving ugly !*#*+% pipe. I mean we can keep it platonic but going in for the kill no sir not me.

But to each it's own keep on cooking

Originally Posted by pookieman

284780_911317081211_11005638_43309886_8106195_n.jpg

Met her online when I came home for break....me and my boy ended up Eiffel Towering her

283038_911317570231_11005638_43309897_6785104_n.jpg

Chick that lived down the street from me during HS....ended up doing some $!#+ work in her late teens

254716_911318228911_11005638_43309918_8312643_n.jpg

Another girl from Blackplanet...chic was certifiable nuts...she was doing snowangels on my boys kitchen floor...good box tho
more pics of the first girl on top and the last 1 on the bottom

Originally Posted by Meallen125

NT...home of the ni99as who only pull 9+ joints

soooo anyone who bangs that girl is in dire need of poosie and is a low life pretty much huh lol
nah, NT home of the loudmouths that run to MTO whenever something remotely interesting happens
search out your facebook and blow you up, or try to get you fired from your job the minute they find out

the smallest bit of personal info about you, for some lulz and little e-cred

149qv15.jpg

Chick on the right. She is pretty fine. But the box was a disaster. Heavy meat curtains and the color was that of an old plum.

Back
Top Bottom