Post A Picture Of The Least Attractive Person You've Ever Slept With

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Lyrical92
I said Man that ain't me, I'm not the only guy that knows you. She said i'm the only one that said she looks like Lil John so she know it was me. (I told her she looked like lil john before when I used to joke with her). She wont tell me who tho but I'll get it out of her. But back to the thread LOL
hell nah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and you still got the box...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by soltheman

*continues strolling the ghetto side of lake st for women.*
there's some foul pieces in east st paul looking for some now too.  i was at the gas station over there right after that wayne and ross show.  i had the most
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
flock of hoodrats taking turns trying to chop me.
laugh.gif
bruh i dont step foot in st. paul other than for school...st thomas is a b, but the women make it worth it.
roll.gif

those chicks posted up at the warehouse light rail station on the weekends, though. > *

spin nightclub's finest.
pimp.gif
bro tell me about it, i just work over there.

but yea those st thomas girls.
pimp.gif
  i had a nice girl i was trying to line up from there at blarneys.  blond haired chick her name is claire i think.  anyways i'm choppin her up for a second and her ugly @%* friend cockblocked me hard like they had to go right that instant.  st thomas girls > u of m, all day

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by Meallen125

26604_787909231539_11802948_43165021_8090036_n.jpg

dark chick...delta...met her one night thru some friends when goin to the club...smashed like 2 nights later...gave her the 5 stroke special...she asked is that it...i said yuuuup, just about
Is it just me or does the chick on the left look like.................

donkey-shrek-movie.jpg

*Comatose*

He put the $!**%+ full name out there what did he think would happen with that info
eyes.gif

dudes usually fall into that trap by accidentally link pics from FB...whole thing sounds fishy imo

screen caps?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

This is why people don't post pics, ask her to point em out
I said Man that ain't me, I'm not the only guy that knows you. She said i'm the only one that said she looks like Lil John so she know it was me. (I told her she looked like lil john before when I used to joke with her). She wont tell me who tho but I'll get it out of her. But back to the thread LOL

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I'm not going to say anything mean because she seemed a little suicidal/crazy with all the messages and calls she left me. She's a freak that's down for absolutely anything and has a nice #%# for her size. If you're reading this, go back to this look, because even though you were the least attractive girl I've been with, you look even worse now. You should also start wearing makeup again and not kill yourself...

20scbvm.jpg
tumblr_kxo4tdTfEu1qacqc6.jpg

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Cam.M, I know you're reading this..........get off NT and do something

This thread is the reason i feel the man upstairs is a Nter, he makes sure from time to time we get a few LOL's in.

she's got the link to the thread and you post this?

Originally Posted by rocksfan25

I'm not going to say anything mean because she seemed a little suicidal/crazy with all the messages and calls she left me. She's a freak that's down for absolutely anything and has a nice #%# for her size. If you're reading this, go back to this look, because even though you were the least attractive girl I've been with, you look even worse now. You should also start wearing makeup again and not kill yourself...

20scbvm.jpg
she seriously sounds like an emo chick pretty sure she does cuts herself
30t6p3b.gif
(till this day im saying why do people do that especially girls)
so the question is did you slept with her or not???

Originally Posted by bjamez20

she's got the link to the thread and you post this?
It is what it is. @%! it.

not the ugliest but by far the nastiest. she used to let me spit in her mouth and wanted to lick my butt
sick.gif

WOW, which one of you lames forwarded the thread to the chick...

NEVER post someones personal info/full name on here.

I set myself up posting her name but U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and +%!. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.

That 's lame as hell that someone did that but you set yourself up for that one posting her info on her like that.

Y'all need to stop pandering to these dudes on here; same ones asking for pics will mess things up for with the quickness.

Anyway, the ugliest bird I smashed might be up there with the gorilla looking Delta chick that's been quoted throughout this thread. This shorty was hurt in the face. Met her in the club and then when she came through I was blowed. Got drunk and hit it anyway. Nice body tho, slim with a fatty and perky tatas. Didn't make up for how busted she was.

I set myself up posting her name but U dudes are so lame. one of yall done hit the girl on facebook and gave her the link with her pics and comments. She just called me crying and +%!. She ain't my girl but god damn, some of yall are some straight up losers wishing you could hit something even have as ugly as these bust downs we posting SMH.

You should have known when you posted it. That's why I don't post stuff like that on here. A bunch of lame dudes that want attention. NT's supposed to be a close group of people
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

not the ugliest but by far the nastiest. she used to let me spit in her mouth and wanted to lick my butt
sick.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

more pics please
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Anyway, the ugliest bird I smashed might be up there with the gorilla looking Delta chick that's been quoted throughout this thread. This shorty was hurt in the face. Met her in the club and then when she came through I was blowed. Got drunk and hit it anyway. Nice body tho, slim with a fatty and perky tatas. Didn't make up for how busted she was.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom