possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people in here shared the same experience as @Nako XL at the royals thread.Thats why they are priced as they are . The fact that where YOU live made them easy to get , doesnt change the FACT that there were very few pairs around , especially in the States.Go check the thread .
Why you so mad bruh 
laugh.gif
 picking a fight with dude for no reason

Why you so mad bruh :lol:  picking a fight with dude for no reason

Im not mad at anyone fam.You know that. ;p)

Just disagreeing with the man , and not being offensive or anything...

Where is the fact that Im being 'mad' coming from?

Not at all.

I'm in the states and yes they were fairly easy. Maybe not around you, but definitely around me.

Most people in here shared teh same experience as nako xl nako xl at the royals thread.Thats why they are priced as they are . The fact that where YOU live made them easy to get , doesnt change the FACT that there were very few pairs around , especially in the States. Go check the thread .
I was in the threads and there were plenty of people who found them easy to get. Allocation doesn't always relate to being hard to get. These weren't a release that only dropped in select stores. Almost every retailer got them which allowed for plenty opportunities to acquire them.

I was in the threads and there were plenty of people who found them easy to get. Allocation doesn't always relate to being hard to get. These weren't a release that only dropped in select stores. Almost every retailer got them which allowed for plenty opportunities to acquire them.

ok.

Lets agree to disagree then.

Good thing is we both got our pairs.

;p)

RE: Royals or any other limited kicks...

Like real estate...LOCATION IS KEY!!!!

As much as I LOVE my small town life/area, having a hobby like collecting shoes is a real struggle.  The only mall w/in an hour's driving distance (one FTL, one FNL) has NEVER received any retro 1.  Not Royals, Breds, Shadows, Laneys, KOs, etc. etc. etc.  Not even 1 mids.

This year so far we've locally gotten Infrared 6s and Powder Blue 10s...that it.  Both of those only had about one full size run give or take a few pairs.  

It might be "easy" to get a lot of things in a bigger area, but anything limited is tough when it's literally online or bust.  No raffle chances, no camping, no RSVPing at a NikeStore...nothing.  It's staring at a "It's not in your cart yet" screen for 15 minutes just knowing what the end result will be.  

RE: Royals or any other limited kicks...

Like real estate...LOCATION IS KEY!!!!

As much as I LOVE my small town life/area, having a hobby like collecting shoes is a real struggle.  The only mall w/in an hour's driving distance (one FTL, one FNL) has NEVER received any retro 1.  Not Royals, Breds, Shadows, Laneys, KOs, etc. etc. etc.  Not even 1 mids.

This year so far we've locally gotten Infrared 6s and Powder Blue 10s...that it.  Both of those only had about one full size run give or take a few pairs.  

It might be "easy" to get a lot of things in a bigger area, but anything limited is tough when it's literally online or bust.  No raffle chances, no camping, no RSVPing at a NikeStore...nothing.  It's staring at a "It's not in your cart yet" screen for 15 minutes just knowing what the end result will be.  

The valley i live in in virginia dont get nothing. No way i drive 2 hours to dmv

The valley i live in in virginia dont get nothing. No way i drive 2 hours to dmv
Yep I know the feeling all too well.

I could make the 3-4 hour drive to KC/STL or little bit longer to OKC ...but for what?  To enter a raffle?  To camp?  Unless it's a guaranteed thing to get the next year's DB release, or something over the top crazy...might as well just pay resell.  Closest NikeTown is an 8 hour drive.

Sucks...but it is what it is.

im disappointed they dont have the shadow 1s in the lineup :frown:

would have liked to double up on those as the one i have now are getting some high mileage

Last edited:
dont forget that restocks are a situation where everyone throws stuff in their cart and takes out what they can't afford. so KEEP TRYING!

I feel like Nike's trying to put a dent in the resell market and trying to help some of us normalfolk out with these restocks.

Considering Eastbay restocked it's restock about three times Saturday-Sunday I feel like there are going to be enough pairs for us to have a chance.

There were like 20-25k pairs of royal ones. The stock wasn't so much of the problem as it was the allocation. Houston got flooded with them for all-star weekend. I actually know a few places that royals sat for a week or so. The hype honestly didn't come until after, as I know for a lot of the younger guys went for that trash a** all-star pack and considered royals a consi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom