possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt there a way to tell if nike killed the links?

pm me if you dont want to blast
I could be wrong as you never know what nike has up there sleeves but if link says product is no longer available then it has not been kill and if it says search not found then they have killed it like they did with last restock

I did not see one person successful with any of the restock shoes that went up Saturday.  

There will be plenty whenever they do it again.  

I could be wrong as you never know what nike has up there sleeves but if link says product is no longer available then it has not been kill and if it says search not found then they have killed it like they did with last restock

this is what i have heard as well, i just had it mixed up

thanks for the help

what's the benefit of having the direct link? is it quicker to just refresh that page over and over again at the launch time than it is to follow the twitter link?

You uh... Missed a bit of info apparently...

Maybe so, just haven't seen anything posted that people successfully grabbed Royals, 88's or Breds.  Maybe Grapes or other GR 5's...
I'm right there with you, I haven't seen one picture showing somebody successfully copped anything. I've been following it every way I know how since it was announced and seen no order confirmation at all.

ugh. this is super annoying.
eyes.gif

How many people who want royals from the restock tried to get them when they released last year?
laugh.gif
There used to be a "open new tab" trick on finishline to get past the countdown

Got them that way in cart, but got the credit card error finishline gives twice lol then it sold out 
happy.gif

can't decide between the bred 11's, bred 13's and the royal 1's. i have the bred 1's. tougggghhhh decision.

There were like 20-25k pairs of royal ones. The stock wasn't so much of the problem as it was the allocation. Houston got flooded with them for all-star weekend. I actually know a few places that royals sat for a week or so. The hype honestly didn't come until after, as I know for a lot of the younger guys went for that trash a** all-star pack and considered royals a consi
Sounds like the shadows those sat here in michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom