possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right cuz if they were new production wouldn't they use new dates? If they were produced along with the initial batch they would show signs of yellowing I would think, which leads me to the possibly of GM
Idk about the yellowing part. I still have an extra '88 on ice w/ no yellowing. Most of the time spent in og box but recently moved to a drop front box.

Grabbed a pair of prelude 1s from the last restock pretty easily, hopefully this shouldn't be too bad.
the last restock wasn't on every sneaker blog, social media, and a botched preview front and center while everyone was there to get yeezys and snakeskins. this will have at least double the amount of people after it. at least.

it will be a red october type release...where nike tweets "the Jordan ___________ is now available." Guaranteed.
LOL! you really comparing that to this?

Nike never posted up any INFORMATION about the RO as compared to this.  

We didnt know this was a restock up till that "TECHNICAL ERROR" Tweet. Nike then tweets, LATER DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED regarding this restock. 

Grabbed a pair of prelude 1s from the last restock pretty easily, hopefully this shouldn't be too bad.
the last restock wasn't on every sneaker blog, social media, and a botched preview front and center while everyone was there to get yeezys and snakeskins. this will have at least double the amount of people after it. at least.

This. Majority of NT didn't even seem to know about it. Came in nice and smooth, with many being none the wiser. This time around it's been announced on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and every sneaker site known to man. :smh: Unless these shoes drop unannounced there's gonna be a problem.

Not even gonna try for the Bred 1 or Royals.

Gonna aim for bred 11s, been wanting them for a while

NDC should be giving us the "date" soon, but i doubt we get the time.
They will just tell us the Tweet will go out "when the shoes are live."
If there's a pool, I'll go with 4/23
:nerd:

Last edited:

LOL! you really comparing that to this?

Nike never posted up any INFORMATION about the RO as compared to this.  

We didnt know this was a restock up till that "TECHNICAL ERROR" Tweet. Nike then tweets, LATER DATE WILL BE ANNOUNCED regarding this restock. 
You're a fool if you really think there were "technical errors" on Nike's part. You really think it was just a coincidence that on the site you were able to see all the sneakers being restocked and not being able to add to cart? Everything is calculated. They are marketing masterminds and you and everyone else are slaves to their existence.

You're a fool if you really think there were "technical errors" on Nike's part. You really think it was just a coincidence that on the site you were able to see all the sneakers being restocked and not being able to add to cart? Everything is calculated. They are marketing masterminds and you and everyone else are slaves to their existence.
your reading my post the wrong way. 

To make it short and my point is.  

Nike will ANNOUNCE a DATE but not a time. They will not RANDOMLY drop the restock without an announcement of a date. 

Dude who quoted me compared this to the RO in which NIKE NEVER MADE ANY SORT ANNOUNCEMENT. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom