possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ so many people obsessed with Royal 1's these days.

I remember you couldn't give them away when they dropped in '01...
Folks dont care for the ACTUAL shoe itself....its about that $$$ these days. 

:lol: @ so many people obsessed with Royal 1's these days.

This is true for a lot of releases around the time. Olive 9's could be had at outlets for like $25 :x
Miss those days. When I could actually walk in to the store and try on the shoe before buying it.

:lol: @ so many people obsessed with Royal 1's these days.

I have a pair from 01 that I got MONTHS after they released. It's kind of why I slept on this release. I had them in my cart on Hanon and was casually shopping for other crap when I was cart jacked:lol:

Don't speak for everyone.  I wear all my kicks, Red Octobers included.  

Even if I miss out on Royals, I'd rather the market get flooded with some legit ones for me to purchase at a reasonable price.  

laugh.gif
@ so many people obsessed with Royal 1's these days.

which is what kills me because i've been trying to get a pair of non variant Bred 1's for a reasonable price for going on like 8 years now
laugh.gif

I wear my dmp black cements daily and dudes like "
eek.gif
you're murdering the resell value!"

So?

Last edited:
Blue has always been my fav color and when the royals dropped in 01, they were instantly my favorite pairs of shoes I owned. Now it's nearly impossible to grab a pair as I've been in the lookout for one for quite some time but can't get myself to spend the $$$.

anyone have the link to 88s, bel-airs, or royals they don't mind dusting off and shooting a pm my way? really want 88s but either of the other two would be nice, can only get one though. 

You're a fool if you really think there were "technical errors" on Nike's part. You really think it was just a coincidence that on the site you were able to see all the sneakers being restocked and not being able to add to cart? Everything is calculated. They are marketing masterminds and you and everyone else are slaves to their existence.
U buy and sell gm shoes shut up.

U buy and sell gm shoes shut up.
cry about it more.

I supplement my income, and essentially get retail pairs for free, while you sit at your computer hitting F5 on Nike's page begging to catch a restock. 

get on my level scrub.

Last edited:
cry about it more.

I supplement my income, and essentially get retail pairs for free, while you sit at your computer hitting F5 on Nike's page begging to catch a restock. 

get on my level scrub.
Let me fix ur post u mean I buy fake shoes from tawain and sell them on eBay telling people they r real. I could honestly care less about this restock I got alm the shoes already. Except the blk gold 1s. Don't u got some fake shoes to send out? Done

Why did NIke Town's tax go so high? I remember when the shadows were released, the tax was only $8.00

And a tlc reference?! Lol scrub haven't heard that since the early 90s

Last edited:
Let me fix ur post u mean I buy fake shoes from tawain and sell them on eBay telling people they r real. I could honestly care less about this restock I got alm the shoes already. Except the blk gold 1s. Don't u got some fake shoes to send out? Done
>Says I sell fake shoes

>Has GM Ray Allen XIIIs as his AVI

gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom