possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't happen
who is in your avatar
eek.gif

Get them all brodel, get them all!
i only have enough gwap for 2 pairs =(

Royals if you can (going to be rough), then XIs.

If you're new into the OG CWs, pass on the 13s, and find a nice '04 pair.  
i'm new to collecting yes, and my priority is strongly in og cw's... so future accessiblity also factos in. part of me thinks that the 1's are getting more popular and face a stronger possibility of more releases in the future.

I'm actually cooking some chicken breasts right now in the oven. hope they don't ding right when the restock happens

can't decide between the bred 11's, bred 13's and the royal 1's. i have the bred 1's. tougggghhhh decision.

royals will be impossible.

and i bet they have a solid amount of bred 11;s

id go for those if i were you.

With all the restocks and these surges of grey market shoes it makes me wonder if Nike has a hand in it....

i wonder this too and think that they do. it's fishy that pairs of shoes that have sold out a long time ago are restocking again. It's been a year and three months since 88s came out, same with Royals.

nothings impossible. thats one thing i'm not factoring in on principle. the pair that i didnt mention is the 88's... no question i'm going after those.

Last edited:
not going after something because it will be harder than the others isn't in my vocabulary. i just dont operate like that.

I feel bad for people who have been F5ing this thread since Saturday...

Nah I don't actually...

Strongly considering getting an 11 in black/red 11s even though I have a pair from the FNL restock. the 10.5 are a bit tight around the forefoot
mean.gif

When was the last restock?

Someone told me they do it on Mondays at 4 PM EST! Haven't the past 3 or 4 restocks been at this time?

Any truth it might like this?

I'm going for a pair to be honest, I need another pair cuz I think I got hit with a grey market pair :frown:

i need a pair too, was contemplating $600 :smh:

but i dont think im gonna go after em and risk missing out on another shoe.

no idea but i dont think it matters. i doubt i come close to getting anything honestly if im on time

If you guys think this restock will be a random thing...laughs on you...I wouldnt waste time infront of the comp for this...there will be an annoucement.  

i wonder this too and think that they do. it's fishy that pairs of shoes that have sold out a long time ago are restocking again. It's been a year and three months since 88s came out, same with Royals.
Right cuz if they were new production wouldn't they use new dates? If they were produced along with the initial batch they would show signs of yellowing I would think, which leads me to the possibly of GM

If you guys think this restock will be a random thing...laughs on you...I wouldnt waste time infront of the comp for this...there will be an annoucement.  
it will be a red october type release...where nike tweets "the Jordan ___________ is now available." Guaranteed.

i need a pair too, was contemplating $600 :smh:

but i dont think im gonna go after em and risk missing out on another shoe.

no idea but i dont think it matters. i doubt i come close to getting anything honestly if im on time
PM me I wanna tell you something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom