possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 this thread is animalistic man 

Let me fix ur post u mean I buy fake shoes from tawain and sell them on eBay telling people they r real. I could honestly care less about this restock I got alm the shoes already. Except the blk gold 1s. Don't u got some fake shoes to send out? Done
eek.gif
. Where is the evidence? lol

With everybody so worried about Royal 1s I figure I better pick what I like best out of the rest. Might not be too hard to get. But I sure would love to have the Royals. Assuming Nike comes back with the same planned restock and doesn't shuffle things around after the last one going bad

The ONLY shoe that would draw the Royal 1's attention away is if they restock the RO or the Black/Gold 1s. So please drop those 2 hideous looking shoes so I can get the Royals. lol

anyways hope they dont announce anything and do a random drop.

announcing will just have people camp and bring so much damn traffic it will be impossible :smh:

i'm interested in the production dates on these restock pairs.....maybe nike did listen and made more?:nerd:

no... they didnt

some people trying to justify the GM pairs saying that they are real because its not possible for Nike to release a shoe 2 years later like the militaries :lol:

GM is nothing but a high quality fake. dont ask me how i know. i have no knowledge on the subject :rolleyes

Last edited:
while yall were going back and forth, FinishLine restocked (somewhat) Red 6s a little bit ago.

when i checked out on my size 11, i saw size 8, 8.5 and 9.5

Y'all need to chill this gm super perfect aka I sell fakes but decieve others before the thread gets locked, straight up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom