possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Repped for execution.

Anyways lets get this train back on rail... The most hyped and more resell value shoes already have 989873627284 machines silently scanning on them as soon as link goes live they will be all gone by the time tweet gets sent out.

Unannounced would have been the best option at least not that many page monitors on those links.

Around 7pm today everyone going to be glued to that screen lol

Fake factory I said u know all about that one. Hey y don't u tell us ur eBay name so nobody on nt buys fakes off u?
Selling fake shoes to make money real hustle right there.

Put him out there... On its own thread though.

Last edited:
I'm done I just wanted nt to know this dude sells fakes on eBay and didn't wNt any of us in here buying them.
So where's that eBay username madimimadim?

Hey...at least it's not drugs 
smokin.gif

I'm doing the kids a solid. They spend 400 dollars on GM Royals instead of a bag of dope. 

Honestly I should be given a medal.
and the TRUTH IS OUT!

I dare someone to sell my GM ANYTHING. You're donezo b. I got your address, government name, phone. It's a wrap. Get the hell outta here with that fake a** attitude, I'd rather people but drugs than buy some fake shoes.

already at page 89 and we haven't gotten to the ACTUAL restock yet.  and then there's the 10 pages of "who got shipping conf" posts.  this will get to 100 pages in no time 
laugh.gif

Hey...at least it's not drugs 
smokin.gif

I'm doing the kids a solid. They spend 400 dollars on GM Royals instead of a bag of dope. 

Honestly I should be given a medal.
ya and your also scamming kids who are clean and actually work hard for their money with their $8.25 hour jobs.

Ur welcome guys I'm out. Lol
And 400 for fake royals!! Omg!!
Still waiting for that eBay username...

Last edited:
:lol: @ so many people obsessed with Royal 1's these days.

I remember you couldn't give them away when they dropped in '01...

This

I honestly don't understand the hype about 1's period really. They used to just sit back in the days...lol

got mine royals at the nordstorm rack for like 34.99 and 40 bucks on sale for the black/red at a local store gettaclue....They felt like crap when I wore them. My feet would hurt like a mofo. The 2013 ones ain't no better. Sold them after a few wears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom