possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol! wtf is this
roll.gif

got mine royals at the nordstorm rack for like 34.99 and 40 bucks on sale for the black/red at a local store gettaclue....They felt like crap when I wore them. My feet would hurt like a mofo. The 2013 ones ain't no better. Sold them after a few wears
same for me too. maybe because im a big guy. but damn i cant wear ones for more than an hour.

already at page 89 and we haven't gotten to the ACTUAL restock yet.  and then there's the 10 pages of "who got shipping conf" posts.  this will get to 100 pages in no time :lol:

I wouldn't be that sure with GM/drug selling conversation going on, that thread may not last that long

I'm not down with fake anything.
i have a middle of the road stance if someone wants to wear them fine by me they are essentially the same damn shoe, i can understand really liking an item and not wanting or being able to drop 400 plus on a pair of shoes that already would have cost you 140+ depending on the model. But what im not with is the reselling of GM unless you specifically say it is a GM item. Then let the buyer decide for themselves surprisingly with the hype over shoes the item would still move and you would still make a profit at least the customer knows what they are truly buying.

the worst part of the rationalization is that his reasoning is crap, i mean if you are going to try and reason it at least find a more substantially acceptable reason smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom