possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a lighter note, I wish verizon gave me unlimited data lol my job wifi sucks and im burning through gigs over here lol
It is worthid to check here and then haha or every 5 seconds
eek.gif

I reserved my royals at City Gear, I was 10th in line and every one of them jokers were there to get ASG Barkleyposites. Picked them up on RD and my left shoe and right shoe were two different sizes. I'm still bitter so hopefully I can get what I paid for this time.

How many people who want royals from the restock tried to get them when they released last year? :lol:
I had them in cart on FNL but switched over to NDC to cop the Area 72 Barkleyposites which released the same day. By the time I added the Barkleys to my NDC cart I got cart jacked on FNL. Had I known they were as limited as they were I would've said F the Barkleys and just checked out for the Royals. Still kicking myself over that :smh:.

Last edited:
Royals were fairly easy. Copped 3 in store on release day. Didn't have my size first store so grabbed a pair, went to the 2nd store that wasn't open and told whoever in the front who was looking for the size I had to grab my size to trade. 3rd store next door was selling as well, but no one was going there. Walked in an out twice while on the phone with my boys asking what size they needed. Everyone at the 2nd store was trying to get those ugly *** Barkleys, most of them didn't even know it was ticket only.

No , royals were not easy . Maybe for you , but US allocation was pretty slim.Less pairs than the breds released in The States.

I really need to get a job at nike so I can have the hookup to employee store, so I wouldn't need to worry about copping on restocks

Still doesn't make it a sure thing. People camp at employee stores too and flock from all over and the store doesn't get as many pairs as you would think

I ruined my royals after going to a UM game. They smelled like they were dipped in a pool of beer. 

No , royals were not easy . Maybe for you , but US allocation was pretty slim.Less pairs than the breds released in The States.
I'm in the states and yes they were fairly easy. Maybe not around you, but definitely around me.
I live in NYC.

I wasn't even trying to get the Royals but remember the horror stories my friends and Twitter were telling.

The word "easy" is probably the complete opposite of what trying to buy those shoes in major metropolitan areas felt like.

btw those who are doing it manually might have a good shot at the 1s.

theres three 1s in the restock all of which are named "Air Jordan 1 High OG"  so unless bot users wanna open all 3 you guys might have a chance at at least 1 of them. Im good since my main focus is the military blue 4s... 
JK

I'm in the states and yes they were fairly easy. Maybe not around you, but definitely around me.

Most people in here shared the same experience as nako xl nako xl at the royals thread.Thats why they are priced as they are . The fact that where YOU live made them easy to get , doesnt change the FACT that there were very few pairs around , especially in the States.Go check the thread .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom