possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing crazy? There are a few other scheduled releases... People will flood the site regardless.

Last edited:
My aqua 11 email came as normal as any other, shipping notice that same day. The only thing messed up about that release was the lag to get to the checkout page then the weird checkout page with nothing on it.

laugh.gif

How many people who want royals from the restock tried to get them when they released last year? :lol:

Man thats all of us. I remember it was all about the euro sites. Thats the release that really blew up a lot of international spots.

I remember I was waiting on Livestock Canada and some dude spilled the beans smh

I had the most incredible luck with the royals
laugh.gif
. I was planning to get 1 off finishline, but with literally 1 minute before the release time I opened up eastbay and said what the hell I might actually double up on these. added on eastbay and for the first time, it added right to cart with no errors. copped on finishline at the same time and walked away with 2
pimp.gif
. Something is different about my internet now though, I always get cart errors and I rarely get past the fnl spa page in time for anything. This was like right around the time xfinity did something to make my connection better, but now it's pretty much declined
mean.gif

I thought I was going to be able to snag the royals at the employee store release date. Turns out they just got a handful of GS sizes due to how limited they were. I completely under estimated that release and now I'm paying for it.

q

Man thats all of us. I remember it was all about the euro sites. Thats the release that really blew up a lot of international spots.

I remember I was waiting on Livestock Canada and some dude spilled the beans smh
I'm reading it again, that thread always gives me a good laugh 
roll.gif

Nike should've never tweeted they were doing a restock, got people in front of their computers scanning old links like (me included) :
trek.gif

As soon as someone spilled the beans on livestock, there were about 5+ pages of reaction gifs

I got them, but i'm being selfish and going for another :wow:
I JUST got a pair on ebay (came in Sat), and as much as I'd like to double up, I'm avoiding them at all costs.

Same w/ the Bred 1s. Already have a pair, granted in a 14 when I would prefer a 13, so not even going to try.

Fear Vs are my 1st target, followed by WC88s and Fear IVs. I would imagine most people will flock towards the 1s (limited, and for resellers it's great, bigger profit margin being $140), so don't want to waste time/bandwidth/CAPCHAs trying for them.

Fear Vs will probably be just as difficult, but would kick myself for not even trying and going for the IVs instead if I were to get lucky. Glad to see at least have a CHANCE at them. No online release + living in the sticks = no shot at them in the first place.

I really need to get a job at nike so I can have the hookup to employee store, so I wouldn't need to worry about copping on restocks

I would rather have the only shoe that I don't already own (Fear Vs) but actual production numbers are probably lower on them than anything else restocking, thus significantly decreasing my chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom