possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many people are waking up at 750 today for the restock that isnt happening looool

roll.gif
now you kno that ain't right lol but I deserve it
lolz

Last edited:
For the roshe fb mints....they said they would announce. They never did. Bammmmmm. All gone. What now
Ehh that's not really true. They did tweet it at 8am, but mentioned TeamRoshe at the beginning of the tweet. So, unless you followed TeamRoshe, you would not get that mobile alert from nike's twitter or have it pop up on your feed. They technically stuck to their word with those.

Well my heart wants these three things: royals, black toes, and breds (extra pair). But realistically speaking, I'll prolly only score black toes, fear fives, and bred 13s
laugh.gif
. It's a lot of heat I want but my wife limited me to three pairs.
i wish the he got games were restocking

Well my heart wants these three things: royals, black toes, and breds (extra pair). But realistically speaking, I'll prolly only score black toes, fear fives, and bred 13s
laugh.gif
. It's a lot of heat I want but my wife limited me to three pairs.
only those? im lucky if i get to cop at least one thing

i wish the he got games were restocking
Truth be told I would take those and bred 13s and a pair of bel airs and I'm happy. Black toes I can find a hundred over retail, fears aren't a necessity, royals are a ghost to me, I have the bred 1s no biggie just wanted a pair for retail to beat up. But I know a lot of people ate well last restock so I'm following in their footsteps hopefully. I know this the Jordan thread, but I need a pair of Kobe MP for retail

If I get royals in cart tho I'm definitely bailing out I'm not being greedy I learned my lesson Saturday, had missed my chance checking out with the 11s cuz of the foams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom