possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get royals in cart tho I'm definitely bailing out I'm not being greedy I learned my lesson Saturday, had missed my chance checking out with the 11s cuz of the foams
you can have sixteen different orders all with different quantities if you want to. just check out whenever, don't stress.

Last edited:
One at a time just like last time :smokin
I've been learning to have two browsers open, chrome and safari, one signed in and one not, get the shoes I need and sign in the other and check out. But hopefully links go a live early to weed out all the kid hype beasts in school :lol:

you can have sixteen different orders all with different quantities if you want to. just check out whenever, don't stress.
Cool, I plan on having at least three. I'm not too worried about copping something I know I got a nice connection and a fast computer. Just hoping and crossing fingers the site don't crash at checkout :rofl:

Going for the lease hyped and limited shoes... Not even going to bother. They probably only have a few FSR on Royal/Bred 1, Fear 5, Infra23 6.

Cool, I plan on having at least three. I'm not too worried about copping something I know I got a nice connection and a fast computer. Just hoping and crossing fingers the site don't crash at checkout
roll.gif
last restock people were getting boxes with 2 pairs in em, 3 pairs in em, and then they'd have single orders too.

I've been learning to have two browsers open, chrome and safari, one signed in and one not, get the shoes I need and sign in the other and check out. But hopefully links go a live early to weed out all the kid hype beasts in school
laugh.gif
Sounds like something to try 
smokin.gif

My guess would be Restock during the week and the Foams/11s on saturday.

Nothing crazy is scheduled to release Saturday so it would only make sense to do it then. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom