possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other day I received a 2 day free shipping code from NDC. I'm hoping to use this code for the restock.

Nike really is handling this like s***. Let's face it, the hype is there. Everything will sell out and yet they still won't even address it. I fail to see why they won't just get it over with at this point. They do see threads like these and are mostly likely laughing their balls off. I'm getting tight over here. Like most people, I just want it done and over with so I can say I flourished or struck out. Nike got me playing their game.
mean.gif
Nope. The longer they sit on it, the better chance the average person has. RSVPers can't leave their scripts running 24/7 weeks on end
laugh.gif

Sure, they could turn them off at 8pm ET every night, but what if that's the one time Nike throws a curveball with a midnight restock?

Nah. Let every one wait in silence. If you really WANT these prove it. Get that mobile notification then throw wifey off your lap and sprint to your macbook.

If it levels the playing field even one iota, I'm all for it.

Nope. The longer they sit on it, the better chance the average person has. RSVPers can't leave their scripts running 24/7 weeks on end
laugh.gif

Sure, they could turn them off at 8pm ET every night, but what if that's the one time Nike throws a curveball with a midnight restock?

Nah. Let every one wait in silence. If you really WANT these prove it. Get that mobile notification then throw wifey off your lap and sprint to your macbook.

this

laugh.gif

I'm not a computer expert. Would love to know why these sites can't leave scripts running 24/7? Costs? 

Gotta speak it into existence! lol
I feel u, NIKE is genius for this idea though..90% of us will miss out on the **** we REALLY  go after on the restock, and out of anger settle for something we didn't. So no matter what happens everything they restock will sell out lol

Does Nike still give you an allotted time to check out? I noticed on some releases, after getting the shoe in cart, I would go to check out and it will say that the shoe is no longer available. 

I feel u, NIKE is genius for this idea though..90% of us will miss out on the **** we REALLY  go after on the restock, and out of anger settle for something we didn't. So no matter what happens everything they restock will sell out lol
You're completely right....I want Bred 13s and Gamma 11s...but if I don't get those, I will most likely settle for others.

Hell, I almost got those Infrared 2s a few weeks back because I missed out on the Baron's..lol

Why is they're still so many peeps out ther still wanting the Bred XI's. I dont understand. "huh"

1. People weren't aware when they restocked.
2. People were concerned with other shoes when they restocked.
3. People didn't have the money when they restocked.
4. People weren't into shoes when they restocked.

We can go on for a while, but you see my point i'm sure.

1. People weren't aware when they restocked.
2. People were concerned with other shoes when they restocked.
3. People didn't have the money when they restocked.
4. People weren't into shoes when they restocked.

We can go on for a while, but you see my point i'm sure.
its just so wack that after so many restocks for the breds that they still cost so much

I find this hilarious cuz I sold bred 11s that I wore for graduation and balled in like 5 it 6 times for $100. Was honestly just gonna give them away. JB took one of my favorite shoes and made it non-sentimental with the the retros only like 3 1/2 years apart from each other. I'm not one too worry about stuff being limited as I pretty much wear running GRs and a few sbs, but MAN did I get tired of seeing the damn shoe every day in the dmv lol.

I find this hilarious cuz I sold bred 11s that I wore for graduation and balled in like 5 it 6 times for $100. Was honestly just gonna give them away. JB took one of my favorite shoes and made it non-sentimental with the the retros only like 3 1/2 years apart from each other. I'm not one too worry about stuff being limited as I pretty much wear running GRs and a few sbs, but MAN did I get tired of seeing the damn shoe every day in the dmv lol.

thats why i dont wear kicks that just come out for 2 years, cuz i hate wearing the same thing as everyone and their mother

Okay, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out by having too many pairs in my cart.
The only issue I had with multiple pairs in my cart were an E-mail regaurding multiple purchases from my credit card. I ordered multiples and got an email saying your Items are on hold for 48 hrs.

I had too call my credit card or NDC cant quit remember who I called but they just wanted too confirm my purchases and make sure it wasnt a stolen card due too all the purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom