possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maaaaaaaan we should just leave concords were they belong, in 2011. That sh*t made me hate myself for even buying sneakers honestly, after seeing what all these mongloids were doing for them.

I just think it's lame. All the attention was on Eastbay Friday night. Then Nike, who NEVER announces a restock, does just that(vaguely). Saturday morning they pump fake and remain quiet...not a good look despite the demand probably multiplying

thats why i dont wear kicks that just come out for 2 years, cuz i hate wearing the same thing as everyone and their mother

When I was at about 30-35 pairs I could prolly do that. Now at like 15, kept what I actually wear as opposed to what my immature teenage self that was gonna help me pull and try to impress others. Limited or not, I wear all that I have. The minute you let other dictate your purchases, is the minute ya lost IMO.

I got 2 pairs of Bred XI's CDP pair and first restock pair. Ive wore my CDP pair 2 times and the restock retro pair are still DS.

Might have to amend your practices for the blk/red XI......4 years minimum:lol:

:lol:

When I was at about 30-35 pairs I could prolly do that. Now at like 15, kept what I actually wear as opposed to what my immature teenage self that was gonna help me pull and try to impress others. Limited or not, I wear all that I have. The minute you let other dictate your purchases, is the minute ya lost IMO.

the sneakers & life cycle lol, i know it all to well

im the same way, used to buy everything, now i only buy what i like

used to be js, used to be dunks, i think im in the runner phase of the sneaker life cycle

cant be walking around for hours with my feet hurt lol

trying to get this straight - so if you somehow ATC Royal and Bred 1s, you will NOT be allowed to buy both?

trying to get this straight - so if you somehow ATC Royal and Bred 1s, you will NOT be allowed to buy both?
You'll be able to buy both. It won't allow you to buy multiples of the same exact shoe unless you use a work around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom