possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think it's lame. All the attention was on Eastbay Friday night. Then Nike, who NEVER announces a restock, does just that(vaguely). Saturday morning they pump fake and remain quiet...not a good look despite the demand probably multiplying
I'm starting to believe that it was a marketing tactic like many ppl have stated or Nike has the most incapable operations management team in the history of retail.   

Releasing 2 hot items (Foam Yeezys and 11's Snakeskin) non-TLO simultaneously was going to create chaos on their site; the Tiffany created a precedent and they should've been prepared.   And then to decide and add a Jordan Restock on top of it, poor execution all around.  Whomever is in charge to make all these decisions really needs to be reassessed.

So they just listed pic of the product with no sz's? Just like NDC Sat morning? Could this mean that FNL might be releasing these sumtime soon or later,later.

I'm starting to believe that it was a marketing tactic like many ppl have stated or Nike has the most incapable operations management team in the history of retail.   

Releasing 2 hot items (Foam Yeezys and 11's Snakeskin) non-TLO simultaneously was going to create chaos on their site; the Tiffany created a precedent and they should've been prepared.   And then to decide and add a Jordan Restock on top of it, poor execution all around.  Whomever is in charge to make all these decisions really needs to be reassessed.
Snakeskin 11's were considered hot? Man I thought them joints was trash. SMH

its the latter, they probably have interns or kids with no experience running that portion of the show

senior IT will be responsible for troubleshooting their mistakes and fixing "cheating"

and management, theres always a disconnect, such is corporate america

first thing im going for is 88s bred 1s only shoes i really want
frown.gif
I know that feel, bro.

i-know-that-feel.png

Last edited:
I feel like I've been on a police stake out for 4 days now. I know WAY too much about the person who runs the Nike twitters habits.

I've started accurately predicting when they get to work, take lunch, and shut down for the day.

I've even isolated where they live to an x number of states area
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The sad thing about all of this is the people actually trying to wear the royals are going to lose out to the people who are going to flip them immediately.

it was very poor planning to release both on the same day. ideally, one of the releases should have been moved to the next month. both of these releases made the entire Easter Pack sit. Yeezy Foams should have dropped in May, like Memorial Day weekend.

don't blame the flippers, blame the idiots that pay 500 dollars for them. blame anyone who EVER pays over retail for any Jordan really. that's what's  really disgusting and the cause of all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom