possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drop tha Bomb awready NDC. Actuall as long as its this week. my Job is seasonal and based on weather, so If the weather is rainy cold or windy no worky, worky 4 me. Soposed rain all week.

why would you need a marketing tactic for shoes that have all for the most part sold out (perceivably) on RD. When have you needed to market a restock when, when you post them silently they sell out anyway. Sure, more eyes on your site...but if its not practical or functional....Just make some type of announcement or drop that ish today get over with so I can come off Color Red

DB X's....know how many people disliked them on here and I couldn't get one pair for retail?
laugh.gif
I feel ya, they still at 400 on ebay. 

I would have copped, but was away that weekend and didnt have an iphone
roll.gif

this is starting to get a little ridiculous. they have tweeted people the past few days. they know very well they could drop SOME type of info already, or could have gotten this over with. They had the links on a timer all ready for god sake. not like it takes this long to redo it they already have the stock numbers and everything. unless they are adding stuff, this is disrespectful imo.
Right. So maybe they're adding stuff?

I just feel like when we complain that a store isn't SELLING us something (that was supposed to be a surprise gift and that we honestly don't need) fast enough we begin to sound a little over-entitled.

I'm not one to say things like "There's little kids dying in Africa, have some perspective" but there's little kids dying in Africa. Have some perspective.

We're gonna get the shoes. The longer they take the bigger the benefit to us (unless they drop it with an announcement on Saturday morning
laugh.gif
)

Everybody take a chill pill.

take-american-chill-pill-o.gif

Wut you mean I thought the Yeezy foam release was postponed on NDC

Last edited:
I just feel like when we complain that a store isn't SELLING us something (that was supposed to be a surprise gift and that we honestly don't need) fast enough we begin to sound a little over-entitled.
To be fair, they brought this on themselves. Like I said, all of a sudden they wanna announce a huge restock? CMONSON. I wasn't even thinking about any 11s or Foams. It sucks too cause we getting up at 4:45 AM in Cali to cop from NDC. And when they do those weekday morning lil pop up pairs, its 5AM...easy to miss. 

Last edited:
Wut you mean I thought the Yeezy foam released was postponed on NDC

Some were able to checkout before Nike decided to postpone, so their orders were acknowledged.

Others like myself who added them to cart but couldn't access the cart/checkout were short. :smh:

why would you need a marketing tactic for shoes that have all for the most part sold out (perceivably) on RD. When have you needed to market a restock when, when you post them silently they sell out anyway. Sure, more eyes on your site...but if its not practical or functional....Just make some type of announcement or drop that ish today get over with so I can come off Color Red
If they were trying to market a restock, they would. that's not what they are doing. If anything they are trying to "market" the "sneakerhead" culture. If they can attract just 1 NEW sneakerhead out of this for future business then they have succeeded. the more this gets anticipated, the more of a chance that happens.

The thing with Nike is that they are a corporation but have staff that run it like a mom and pop's shop.   I understand they like to keep information flow very tight but to ignore customer inquiries make no sense.    They could easily tweet that an announcement on the restock day and time will be tweeted in the future, or that the item will be listed on the site so ppl get the hint that it will be spontaneous.     

Yeah, but if nike hadnt crashed everyone would have got the foams, they went into peoples carts within 3 seconds of waiting in line.

Some were able to checkout before Nike decided to postpone, so their orders were acknowledged.

Others like myself who added them to cart but couldn't access the cart/checkout were short. :smh:
I was one of them too that couldn't check out, I just new like with the barons I was eventually going to check out

lol everyone walking around with yeezy foams. that's just what our society needs is to spread the kanye west fanboyism.....

Yeah, but if nike hadnt crashed everyone would have got the foams, they went into peoples carts within 3 seconds of waiting in line.

Man the moment I got the popup notifying me that I had the shoes in my cart, I clicked the go to cart button and it crashed.

I really hope it doesn't happen again with this restock. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom