possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you understand they don't want to tweet about a restock because how would it look if they tried again and the site FAILED again. They are trying to ensure they tweet after everything has been tested, QA'd and approved. At big companies, this generally takes a while. I'm surprised just like all of you that they didn't see it coming in the first place. 

To be fair, they brought this on themselves. Like I said, all of a sudden they wanna announce a huge restock? CMONSON. I wasn't even thinking about any 11s or Foams. It sucks too cause we getting up at 4:45 AM in Cali to cop from NDC. And when they do those weekday morning lil pop up pairs, its 5AM...easy to miss. 
Not only that. It kind of adds insult to injury that after canceling it, they still had product pages go "live". I'm decently well versed in the IT department and there's no way they could attest to not having that under control. It's all hype.

Yea my son said he had my sz 10.5 in the Yeezy foams and a sz 11.5 for him in the Snake skins but couldnt check out then site crashed.

hurry up nike I'm getting sick of spewing out random theories 
laugh.gif

Don't you understand they don't want to tweet about a restock because how would it look if they tried again and the site FAILED again. They are trying to ensure they tweet after everything has been tested, QA'd and approved. At big companies, this generally takes a while. I'm surprised just like all of you that they didn't see it coming in the first place. 
no

Yea my son said he had my sz 10.5 in the Yeezy foams and a sz 11.5 for him in the Snake skins but couldnt check out then site crashed.

damn, i cant wait til my kids are old enough to man their posts on a bunch of different computers to cop for the fam

its hard doing it all by myself

Not only that. It kind of adds insult to injury that after canceling it, they still had product pages go "live". I'm decently well versed in the IT department and there's no way they could attest to not having that under control. It's all hype.
Yah but if you work at a big corporate IT, where a lot of your workers are in different locations, states, countries. Some of which English is not even their 2nd, 5th language, then you would understand stuff like this does happen on the larger corporate level. Lack of communication, or lack of knowledge on what person/team is responsible for what is sometimes the big killer.

I know it's definitely like that where I work.

half of the inventory have already been taken by friends and family...

they are only taking this long to see if their cousin's uncles aunts nieces grandkids godson wants a pair also

and then they will drop the restock with size 15 & up :D

So is there anybody with any leaked info out there? Just trying to see if there is any helpful info out there at all. After following this thread from the start, I have not seen one fact about the new date or if there even is one. I just want to know so bad.

damn, i cant wait til my kids are old enough to man their posts on a bunch of different computers to cop for the fam

its hard doing it all by myself
Yea it helps alot bro. Especially when he's a computer X-Box freak lol. He's pretty much got me all my purchases in the last few months. He's pretty good 

half of the inventory have already been taken by friends and family...

they are only taking this long to see if their cousin's uncles aunts nieces grandkids godson wants a pair also

and then they will drop the restock with size 15 & up :D

Thats cruelty

So is there anybody with any leaked info out there? Just trying to see if there is any helpful info out there at all. After following this thread from the start, I have not seen one fact about the new date or if there even is one. I just want to know so bad.

Bruh the second someone finds something out it will be on the thread I gurantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom