possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you think that collecting sneakers as a hobby should only be available for the OG sneaker heads and should die with them and anyone not from that time will not have the same opportunity? smdh

Kinda. Why dont the newcomers go after lebrons and kd the players of their time. But I jus think ogs should have first dibs newcomers have leftovers

if youve been following the thread from the start you wouldve already known if theres no info theres no info
Sorry for talking about what the thread is supposed to be about. Forget it bro, sorry for asking stupid questions. Didn't think it would rub so many people wrong, ****.

cliff notes so far....

math questions

salt salt salt

rsvpers... ES....

salt salt salt

someone keeps asking someone to check their PMs

salt salt salt

monitors going off

salt salt salt

F*** NDC

salt salt salt

random people posting, wanting new info

salt salt salt

Kinda. Why dont the newcomers go after lebrons and kd the players of their time. But I jus think ogs should have first dibs newcomers have leftovers
i guess the quote "you made them iconic" should be changed to "only the real og heads from the era made them iconic"

cliff notes so far....

math questions

salt salt salt

rsvpers... ES....

salt salt salt

someone keeps asking someone to check their PMs

salt salt salt

monitors going off

salt salt salt

F*** NDC

salt salt salt

random people posting, wanting new info

salt salt salt

Needs more salt.

Bruh....people wanted the Bel-Airs for the exact same reason. They were out there shooting each other for em.
you right but royal resell is way more higher then bel air resell which is why royals and fear 5s will go first. I know some people wanna rock but most want resell/trade bait

like wut I've been checking FNL everytime I refresh this page Im refreshing FNL also for them Infra23s

Sure, this helps all the OG's. But what good does that do Nike? Yes, I just recently got into shoes. But I don't think I would have gotten into sneakers the way I did if I was just getting thrown "leftovers".  Let's be realistic here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom