possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
cliff notes so far....

math questions

salt salt salt

rsvpers... ES....

salt salt salt

someone keeps asking someone to check their PMs

salt salt salt

monitors going off

salt salt salt

F*** NDC

salt salt salt

random people posting, wanting new info

salt salt salt

Fam you bouta get me fired laughing so hard :lol:

Just as i thought this was calming down a little SC posts the restock list lol
mean.gif
 all these social media sites blowing it up, if they announce that time ain't nobody going to get anything

Sure, this helps all the OG's. But what good does that do Nike? Yes, I just recently got into shoes. But I don't think I would have gotten into sneakers the way I did if I was just getting thrown "leftovers".  Let's be realistic here. 

Yea it was kind of a selfish thought...what can I say. Its the shoe game. But I do hope everyone here gets what they want when ndc stop toying wit us.

Don't even entertain that troll man, that comment made absolutely zero sense. He's just mad cuz he can't adapt to the current system and feels as though he and "OGs" are entitled to shoes over others lmao. Take a delorean back to the 90s and go fly a kite with ya original js.

Don't even entertain that troll man, that comment made absolutely zero sense. He's just mad cuz he can't adapt to the current system and feels as though he and "OGs" are entitled to shoes over others lmao. Take a delorean back to the 90s and go fly a kite with ya original js.
roll.gif

Lmaoooo. No chill in this thread man...none 

gift and the curse of the internet. Information is faster but sometimes too fast.
It's the fact that they're still posting about this restock as if no one knew already, they just trying to get some hits for their site, SC put that article up today

Last edited:
It's the fact that they're still posting about this restock as if no one knew already, they just trying to get some hits for their site, SC put that article up today

They got plenty of hits this weekend :smh:

How much more do they need from us poor souls :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol what happened to the good old days when you just happened to walk into a fl and the shoe you wanted was there.

LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom