possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was quite eventful in this thread.  Math, science, RSVP services, and other shenanigans were all discussed. 

What will today bring?  

Nike might just do the old " we know you all have been waiting for this tweet"... around dinner time eastern time of course
devil.gif

If only I would've known about the Infra23 VI restock on FNL, I wouldnt be 2 worried about the NDC restock. I mean I would still be waiting for it, but
Only If I would've copped awready I would be ok with missing the NDC restock. Although ther is still alot more heat on that restock, Infr23's Is my main objective.
OVER AND OUT.

Why is they're still so many peeps out ther still wanting the Bred XI's. I dont understand. "huh"

I believe that is the same dude with selling GM Bred 1 or other fakes....I recall reading that in the Bred 1 thread...I could be wrong...
went back and searched him regarding the Bred 1 thread. Was hilarious - dude is a troll lol.

the kid probably paid his "connect" for that made up time :smh:  

Nope I use my smart gpa of 2.5 and sat score of 1200 to come up with the time. Cause today is 4/22 so it has to come out at that time!!!!!!!!! If they don't then there's no restock!!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom