possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like bel airs. You buy what you like but Im just saying a lot just want the royals cause of how limited they are and resell. Not all people. Wasn't saying you a hypebeast cause you want them lol. everyone so offensive about the term hypebeast. Yall can joke all you want about my comment its internet talk don't phase me.

Royal 1's are extremely hyped, however, it's such a basic shoe that it appeals to more people. Makes sense.

Why are you up all night checking??

Restocks will happen between 8am-7pm est, 5am-4pm pst.

No need to be up at 1 in the morning refreshing your twitter and nike page.
Right on. No need to stay up too long people. Turn ya mobile notifications on at least....that may not help much tho smh.

calling royals "hypebeast" when you want them bel airs :rofl:
I like bel airs. You buy what you like but Im just saying a lot just want the royals cause of how limited they are and resell. Not all people. Wasn't saying you a hypebeast cause you want them lol. everyone so offensive about the term hypebeast. Yall can joke all you want about my comment its internet talk don't phase me.

Bruh....people wanted the Bel-Airs for the exact same reason. They were out there shooting each other for em.

This restock is loaded pretty heavy, though. We usually have 1 or 2 big things to aim for with a bunch of GR's to go after for consolation. There are at least 4 (og 1's and 88 3's) shoes that were a really big deal, and a few others (including fear, black grape and bel air V's) that were to an extent "limited."

the kid probably paid his "connect" for that made up time
mean.gif

smokin.gif

I saw it after about 15 minutes and decided to take the L
This restock will be different -

Gamma blue

Laney 5

Fire red 4

Fear 3

Military 4

Fire red 5

All gonna sit, while people go after Bel Air, Fear, the 1s, Bred 11, Black Grapes, etc. 

Easy cops for me 
wink.gif

This restock will be different -

Gamma blue

Laney 5

Fire red 4

Fear 3

Military 4

Fire red 5

All gonna sit, while people go after Bel Air, Fear, the 1s, Bred 11, Black Grapes, etc. 

Easy cops for me 
wink.gif
if i had to choose anything that will sit. fear 3 all the way

Nike really is handling this like s***. Let's face it, the hype is there. Everything will sell out and yet they still won't even address it. I fail to see why they won't just get it over with at this point. They do see threads like these and are mostly likely laughing their balls off. I'm getting tight over here. Like most people, I just want it done and over with so I can say I flourished or struck out. Nike got me playing their game.
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom