Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

What does that have to do with Mike Brown, doe?
I dont understand that 

boycott black friday logic either 

as if your not going to spend any money this holiday season at all 

one day boycott tf 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
It saddens me and proves how lost negros are thinking not shopping won't shake up the injustice we received. Been seeing statues and gram posts for past few days giving excuses why they still shopping Black Friday.

We totally underestimate our buying power or just so sucked into the life of being fresh and fly. Economic empowerment will cause companies like the aforementioned to invest in reform. These companies basically pay for laws they want via lobbyists. You think if their customers stop buying and want change they wont work in their interest? They don't care who is buying, all money is green, give them a reason to care about you.

I already showed my hand? i'm tapping into another point of view for those that just automatically go "racism! White man kills black man! Anger! Violence!", god forbid if we all thought that way.

I dont understand that

one day boycott ***** 
laugh.gif
It's a major start, its a very significant day for the economy and retailer. Imagine they open for all those hours and a huge consumer base decides not to spend they will lose money.

Everyone forgot about the Civil rights boycotts? We all have power in our pockets.

It's a major start, its a very significant day for the economy and retailer. Imagine they open for all those hours and a huge consumer base decides not to spend they will lose money.

Everyone forgot about the Civil rights boycotts? We all have power in our pockets.
Mont. Bus Boycott shut that cities bus economy down!!!... so power is in money.. since they say blacks spend alot.. if we shifted it and circulated.. we could increase our own wealth instead of just GIVING it back to them.

It saddens me and proves how lost negros are thinking not shopping won't shake up the injustice we received. Been seeing statues and gram posts for past few days giving excuses why they still shopping Black Friday.

We totally underestimate our buying power or just so sucked into the life of being fresh and fly. Economic empowerment will cause companies like the aforementioned to invest in reform. These companies basically pay for laws they want via lobbyists. You think if their customers stop buying and want change they wont work in their interest? They don't care who is buying, all money is green, give them a reason to care about you.
care to explain how not buying a TV on black Friday

stop racial injustice 

and police brutality 

last time i checked no police force in America was in the retail biz 

now i can see that being the case if Bestbuy had something personal 

against black people but we are talking about 

the injustice of the police force

plus black people are not the only race shopping this holiday season bruh 

Black Friday shopping alone won't do it my man. Unless we're prepared to stopped shopping at the usual places completely, stopping for one day means nothing. WalMart doesn't care if they get your money this Friday or next Wednesday, as long as they get it. Staying in eating leftovers and watching football (what I always do), doesn't mean anything if you go buy all that stuff during Christmas sales. 

Materialism is the new crack.

I dont understand that 
one day boycott tf :lol:  

While i agree that this should be a daily occurrence, Black Friday is the biggest shopping day of the year, companies plan and build around this day, if a real stand is taken companies will absolutely feel the blow.

Mont. Bus Boycott shut that cities bus economy down!!!... so power is in money.. since they say blacks spend alot.. if we shifted it and circulated.. we could increase our own wealth instead of just GIVING it back to them.
Exactly! We need to be on the same page tho, Too many lost cats out here thinking them 6's will make their life better.

I dont understand that 
in retail, black friday is the most critical day of the year.

some shops get upwards of 10% of their yearly sales from this weekend....

It would cripple their sales, which leads to targets missed, which leads to earnings missed, which leads to stock depreciation, which leads to lowered company value, which leads to less cash for lobbying.

a bit of a reach, but that's how far money extends.

care to explain how not buying a TV on black Friday

stop racial injustice

and police brutality

last time i checked no police force in America was in the retail biz

now i can see that being the case if Bestbuy had something personal

against black people but we are talking about

the injustice of the police force

plus black people are not the only race shopping this holiday season bruh
The quote kinda explains it I believe. Being you do not agree with the tactic what do you suggest will help bring change?

I dont understand that 
Real talk I'm actually not going to
No Christmas shopping this year
My kids honestly get things every few months
I'm not one of those people who wait till the holidays to buy stuff
So they will be ok with not getting Christmas stuff
They still have clothes that I bought in September
that they haven't work which I planned for them to wear after Christmas anyway
When I get home I plan to explain things to them
They sat and watched a little of the rioting with me last night before they went to her
I told them I will explain some things to them today when I get home from work
Which I plan to do
My kids are 7 and 8 and have already had questions about skin color and their friends and all that
And not to get down on u
But it's just that type of thinking that keeps people from sticking together and boycotting
"Oh what's the point"
Well how about we try it and see
Idk man all these people saying what we should or shouldnt do
I'm tired of it I'm just gonna do what I feel I should
To get my point across
And to be honest I don't care whether anybody listens or follows me
I'm doing it for my own reasons
Everyone else gonna have to find their own reason to finally do something

The Montgomery Bus Boycott, a seminal event in the U.S. civil rights movement, was a political and social protestcampaign against the policy of racial segregation  on the public transit system of MontgomeryAlabama.

they went directly at the source of their concern 

so i ask again what does bestbuy,footlocker or ect

have to do with police brutality 

Exactly! We need to be on the same page tho, Too many lost cats out here thinking them 6's will make their life better.
they are too focused on the crumbs and that right now money.. we gotta focus on money and things we can pass down..

Stores businesses car dealerships something we can make money and pass down to family and create jobs..

We gotta build an economy.

Too many idiots in here won't understand what you're saying.

The Montgomery Bus Boycott, a seminal event in the U.S. civil rights movement, was a political and social protestcampaign against the policy of racial segregation  on the public transit system of MontgomeryAlabama.

So with that example, not paying taxes would be best so then cops can't get paid? How can we boycott cops?

The Montgomery Bus Boycott, a seminal event in the U.S. civil rights movement
, was a political and social protest
campaign against the policy of racial segregation
 on the public transit system of Montgomery
Alabama

This thread ain't just about police brutality
It's about blacks being seen as disposable
About how they can accept out culture(hip-hop) but not accept us
About how we aren't equal as others in the eyes of the law
About how we are perceived as less JUST be a use of out ethnic origins and color of our skin
Yeah this thread started because of police brutality
But it transformed into so much more

All of this is just so sad. Each side is wrong in different ways, but the system as a whole is so screwed it really makes the most optimistic people feel hopeless.

The Montgomery Bus Boycott, a seminal event in the U.S. civil rights movement
, was a political and social protest
campaign against the policy of racial segregation
 on the public transit system of Montgomery
Alabama

So with that example, not paying taxes would be best so then cops can't get paid? How can we boycott cops?

Can we boycott cops? I mean is there another alternative? I remember I read an article back in August about how a county mandated that all cops wear cameras, crime or some **** went down. Not exactly that, but I'm sure someone has seen that article floating around.

I think it should be mandatory across the whole country, if you're going to "protect and serve" you must wear a camera. Too many people misuse there power.

Back
Top Bottom