Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

THE POLICE ARENT TOUCHING NOBODY TONIGHT!!! YOU CAN BET THAT.

Anonymous (the group)  ALREADY SAID IF ANYONE GET TOUCHED THEY WILL SHUT THE WHOLE POLICE NETWORK SYSTEM DOWN AND PUT OUT ALL THEIR HOME ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFO OF ALL THE OFFICERS. THEY ALREADY RELEASED SOME CONTACTS THAT CAUSED A OFFICER TO BE BEAT

I hope the police police play it cool tonight or it will get ugly

Last edited:
Anonymous (the group)  ALREADY SAID IF ANYONE GET TOUCHED THEY WILL SHUT THE WHOLE POLICE NETWORK SYSTEM DOWN AND PUT OUT ALL THEIR HOME ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFO OF ALL THE OFFICERS. THEY ALREADY RELEASED SOME CONTACTS THAT CAUSED A OFFICER TO BE BEAT

THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!

Wish I were computer savy.

I hope the police police play it cool tonight or it will get ugly
Without any credible information, I refuse to believe anything that you're posting. I regularly frequent /pol/ and /b/ and have been doing so all night, and haven't seen anything even close to this posted anywhere. A large majority are in favor of the cops, to put it lightly. Maybe you should head over there and check for yourself. 

Without any credible information, I refuse to believe anything that you're posting. I regularly frequent /pol/ and /b/ and have been doing so all night, and haven't seen anything even close to this posted anywhere. A large majority are in favor of the cops, to put it lightly. Maybe you should head over there and check for yourself. 

Say I'm sorry Superb

Last edited:

Dude /pol/ is the capital of white supremacy, are you serious?  Of course  they only post one side of the story, they only side with whoever killed the black person. 

And for the record, Anonymous has been went underground to the Deep Web and doesn't even convene on 4chan anymore.

Last edited:

Dude /pol/ is the capital of white supremacy, are you serious?  Of course  they only post one side of the story, they only side with whoever killed the black person. 

And for the record, Anonymous has been went underground to the Deep Web and doesn't even convene on 4chan anymore.
You aren't telling me anything I don't know, and several people who claim to be part on anon still frequent 4chan.

That and the fact that a single, poorly made, youtube video, on a brand new account, holds now bearing or proof of anonymous involving themselves in this. 

and let me remind some of you that whites do riot and rob footlocker and electronic stores as well as beer stores. let show show you this to rub your memory incase you forgot so dont act like its a black thing especially you @ME662LL A since you say why they are robbing electronic stores trying to get free goods or why they are tearing down their own neigborhood.

Last edited:
They as in the rioters. Quit trying to reach as if I even attempted to throw any particular race out there. 

Grow up. 

I don't know how those citizens can be okay with people destroying their own community with violent rioting, and looting. 

See what I did there?

They as in the rioters. Quit trying to reach as if I even attempted to throw any particular race out there. 

Grow up. 
Those citizens??

O ok.  i will leave your other remark alone that is above but those white rioters are doing the same thing toi their neighborhood.  See what i did here

Typical stereotype is what we have here and what they are rioting for to stop!

Last edited:
This is Superb's thread...everyone leave him alone..
laugh.gif
naw but what that dude is posting is what we are trying to stop so it made sense to confront his nonsense and stereotype thinking ways. .

Not a derail just a simple reminder,

naw but what that dude is posting is what we are trying to stop so it made sense to confront his nonsense and stereotype thinking ways. .

Not a derail just a simple reminder,
Dude he's just reposting racist 4chan talking points like 'they were waiting to do this, this is an excuse.'  Go read a thread on their /pol/ board, it's the same rhetoric.

Maybe I did  and if I did i apologize but both times you said they and those referring to the black looters and rioters
I said they and those, and YOU took it as referencing the black people alone, when I wasn't. Now that it's been cleared up, there isn't much else to talk about. 

Dude he's just reposting racist 4chan talking points like 'they were waiting to do this, this is an excuse.'  Go read a thread on their /pol/ board, it's the same rhetoric.
I haven't reposted anything from there, nor do I agree with a large majority of what they have said, most of which is just off the charts blatant racism. 

If you really disagree I dare you to waste your time trying to prove otherwise. 

Back
Top Bottom