Police Kill Unarmed Teen In Ferguson, Missouri

I'm told that a white guy was just beaten. "Knocked out!" says these guys on the street. This is unconfirmed. #Ferguson

Brittany Noble KMOV @BrittanyNoble  ·  2h

Woman just came to my location and said all the news channels are "blurred" with color bars. Anyone else having that problem?

Wow so they cutting the cable out

Chris Carter @ChrisCarter3  ·  1h

Just received a call from a friend who's a officer in the county, saying his home was kicked in and he had a shoot out with looters.

Last edited:
http://twitchy.com/2014/08/11/loot-...ise-black-people-to-loot-white-neighborhoods/

mean.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm told that a white guy was just beaten. "Knocked out!" says these guys on the street. This is unconfirmed. #Ferguson
Iight this is uncalled for. 
indifferent.gif

This is like that dude on the Rodney King VH1 Documentary who was pulling random truck drivers out and throwing bricks at their head. 
indifferent.gif

Wheres OBAMA???  no press conference no hey i directed my staff to do a full investigation

Pretty sad to see all the looting going on and a bunch of businesses getting completely destroyed. This doesn't do anything positive.

Pretty sad to see all the looting going on and a bunch of businesses getting completely destroyed. This doesn't do anything positive.

Not a single piece of positivity to take from it. Just produces more anger and hatred.

You can pull up a few Twitter users saying something crazy to prove any point you want.  The dominant society always does this, starts playing on the fear of black people coming around for some 'getback' even if it's totally unsubstantiated.  search 'kill *******' and see how many tweets come up from white supremacists...yet those aren't the ones being reposted on these little blog sites.

Every single instance of systematic oppression in Human history was resolved withe the help of violence.

If you're asking "what good will this do?", "how will this help?"....go open a history book or a newspaper.

They need to be burning down the police station not gas stations

They allegedly burned down a pigs house.

Pigs house huh....something happens to you....u not calling ur best friend to help u....clown

What grown man calls the police for help? :lo

Never have in my life, never will.

No grown man huh....damn I wonder how police dispatchers and cops keep a job...

They tried the MLK, kumbayaa route last night and the police showed up with dogs and tanks anyway.  So tonight they're going the Malcolm X route and I'm not even mad at them.

Every single instance of systematic oppression in Human history was resolved withe the help of violence.

If you're asking "what good will this do?", "how will this help?"....go open a history book or a newspaper.

Hopefully Darwin's theory takes affect with u, u really talking like u bout that life, when u really ain't

Funny was no mention of the gun shoots rite after the incident, but why even mention that

Last edited:
I'm all for riots, just don't understand why they do it to the place in which they reside in. If I'm angry at police, I'm burning their Police department and a couple cop cars.

Back
Top Bottom