PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Does anybody know if i can return an item that i ordered from the warriorsteamstore website to the physical teamstore in SF?

I have an RMA# and everything, but waiting for that return label has been hell. it's been two months... SMH

Does anybody know if i can return an item that i ordered from the warriorsteamstore website to the physical teamstore in SF?

I have an RMA# and everything, but waiting for that return label has been hell. it's been two months... SMH

call em and ask.

I remember it at the time..I also remember there was a flyer w/ his name on it and some other players too

One of my teammates played against him out Cal or a different venue

I always thought he was on the Oakland Soldiers II

I'm going to the team store at oracle arena today. Hopefully they have those white finals hats.

Thanks for posting the white hat, I mentioned several posts back if they had a white or blue option it would be a no brainer for me.

I like the white better

I'm mad the Warriors would wait til' I'm deployed to decide to go to the finals and I can't hit a home game :frown:

nice. I'm definitely trying to go as a bday present for myself. I'd like to sit lower level but prices are so high up, even uppers are going for too much. I'm constantly checking craigslist, ticketmaster resale, tickpick, etc. everyday to find a deal but looks like I'm gonna have to wait a few hours before game time to make up my mind.

question to those already going, how much and where are your seats at? I've sat uppers the last playoff games I went to 2 years ago and didn't really like it, just trying to figure out if the price difference is worth it.

nice. I'm definitely trying to go as a bday present for myself. I'd like to sit lower level but prices are so high up, even uppers are going for too much. I'm constantly checking craigslist, ticketmaster resale, tickpick, etc. everyday to find a deal but looks like I'm gonna have to wait a few hours before game time to make up my mind.

question to those already going, how much and where are your seats at? I've sat uppers the last playoff games I went to 2 years ago and didn't really like it, just trying to figure out if the price difference is worth it.

If you have extra money to spare try to get lower level tickets.

Try to sit as low as possible. It'll be more "worth it" because it's easier to watch the game and tell if shots are actually going in.

Last edited:
anybody know if they're gonna release any swingman/authentic finals jerseys?

if so, when?

^

Wow, seeing that jersey is making it all so real to me.

Never thought in my lifetime I would see a Dubs jersey with a finals patch.

Back
Top Bottom