PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Gentlemen.....I need your help.

Game 3.....Tuesday.....I will be on a flight for the entire duration of the game.  Thankfully, it is Virgin Air that I will be on.  However, Virgin has contracts with every freakin network aside from ABC. 
mad.gif

Does anyone have any recommendations?  I downloaded the ABC streaming app on my ipad, but ABC has not answered my emails asking if the game will be streamed on it.  Does anyone have any idea how I can watch the game?  Am I SOL?

Game 3.....Tuesday.....I will be on a flight for the entire duration of the game.  Thankfully, it is Virgin Air that I will be on.  However, Virgin has contracts with every freakin network aside from ABC. 
mad.gif

Does anyone have any recommendations?  I downloaded the ABC streaming app on my ipad, but ABC has not answered my emails asking if the game will be streamed on it.  Does anyone have any idea how I can watch the game?  Am I SOL?
I would assume the game would be streamed through the app because I watched all games that were aired through ABC on the app. Just have a connection and you should be good.

Game 3.....Tuesday.....I will be on a flight for the entire duration of the game.  Thankfully, it is Virgin Air that I will be on.  However, Virgin has contracts with every freakin network aside from ABC.  >:

ABC owns ESPN so I'm assuming it will be on the watch ESPN app. Watch ESPN is :pimp: watched last game of Memphis series at work

Game 3.....Tuesday.....I will be on a flight for the entire duration of the game.  Thankfully, it is Virgin Air that I will be on.  However, Virgin has contracts with every freakin network aside from ABC.  >:

Buy their wifi, then stream on your laptop/phone?

Back
Top Bottom