PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

I'm waiting for when the Warriors move to San Francisco, and hoping they change their name to the "San Francisco Warriors". I'll be waiting for those hats.

they have finals jerseys at oracle??? if anyone goes there tomorrow PM me,ill give you my # id like to get one!

I'm still trying to look for tickets :smh:

I think I'm gonna go ahead and get row 1 tickets to upper level. Difference is around $3-400 from that first row upper level to top rows of the lower levels.

Game day, Gentlemen! Let's enjoy this day leading up to our favorite basketball team taking the court and playing in the NBA Finals for the first time in 40 years. Amazing!!!!

I haven't had a chance to watch any media coverage leading up to today, so I'm really, really excited about tonight.

LETS GO WARRIORS!

Woohoo finally. I've been staying away from the media coverages as well.

Hope they have the Finals hat tonight.

I wonder if they are giving out white shirts for this series.

Woohoo finally. I've been staying away from the media coverages as well.

Hope they have the Finals hat tonight.

I wonder if they are giving out white shirts for this series.
Shirts are the same shirts that they have been giving out throughout the rest of the playoffs with "2015 Finals" instead of "2015 Playoffs" on the front

Danny Fortson, Vonteego Cummings, Bimbo Coles, Larry Hughes, Sam Mack, Eduardo Najera, Demarcus Nelson,Sam Jacobson

Thank you for paving the way, this ones for you!

Let us not forget Joe Smith, BJ Armstrong, Troy Murphy, John Starks, Jim Jackson, Donyell Marshall, Felton Spencer and last but not least, Adonal Foyle.

Danny Fortson, Vonteego Cummings, Bimbo Coles, Larry Hughes, Sam Mack, Eduardo Najera, Demarcus Nelson,Sam Jacobson

Thank you for paving the way, this ones for you!
Let us not forget Joe Smith, BJ Armstrong, Troy Murphy, John Starks, Jim Jackson, Donyell Marshall, Felton Spencer and last but not least, Adonal Foyle.
Tony Farmer, Todd Fuller, Vincent Askins, Tyrone Hill, Kevin Willis, Terry Cummings, Chris Mills, Kelenna Azubuike, Paul MacPherson, Bill Curley, Cherokee Parks, Jamal Sampson, Bobby Sura, Jiri Welsch, Patrick O'Bryant, Charles Jenkins, Erick Dampier, Mark Price, Brian Cardinal, Chris Porter, Devean George....

The list goes on, my friends.

Speaking of former Warriors

mean.gif

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/20...is-gatling-accused-of-being-id-theft-kingpin/
I remember I was in 5th grade and we were playing basketball. I put on a white headband and the PE Teacher told me to take it off because no one in the NBA wears a headband. I told him Chris Gatling wore a head band and he straight up gave me a
indifferent.gif
 . The same look I had when DeMarcus Nelson took me baseline and dunked on me twice in high school.
roll.gif
roll.gif

i remember jerry rice and chris gatling visiting my middle school doing some "no smoking" campain and were signing autographs. all the kids lined up for jerry rice and i ended up with gatlings autograph :lol:
think i tossed it away a week later

Back
Top Bottom