PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Kerr saving that small lineup until the very end. Great game. 

Seemed like we were getting killed on the boards but we were just -2 on OREB, and won the rebounding game overall.

If LeBron can beat us 4 times I will tip my cap because our bench outscored theirs 34-9.

Wow what a game

Thank god they went ice cold in OT

Great contributions from Andre and Speights

Cavs played an A game for the majority of the game and we played maaaaybe a B-......and we came out with the W.

Great night. :pimp:

Lebron was a beast even though he took 38 shots lol but the stop we needed the most was clutch to force OT. Good D by Iggy and not fouling him.

Speights didn't miss a beat from the injury. Bench was solid.

Dikembe was 10 rows down from my section.
View media item 1567607

Sad how folks who don't know the game or have never played the game hate in klay on the defensive end.

I know he gives up buckets but kyrie and lebron gon get theres no matter what. Funny how people dint get that defense is majority effort and for the full 48 mins. At the end of a game when u have had a guy hounding u get tired and things happen. People think klay is garbage bc kyrie went for 20 lol

Finals jerseys not online yet =(((
i know i literally walked around the stadium looking for authentics and all they had were swingmans

Bummer i missed the summit but i did meet big sean and steph momma tonight at the game tonight

Cavs played an A game for the majority of the game and we played maaaaybe a B-......and we came out with the W.

Great night. :pimp:

Agreed. Anyone who thinks we played well didnt know what they were watching.

We gotta play better. But glad we grinded it out. Speights was huge tonight.

Did anyone else at the game have a nervous vibe for the first 3 quarters of tonights game?

Honestly, after watching this team all season, I don't get too nervous. The team seems to be able to lock in defensively and go off offensively in a span of minutes that could erase any lead.

So dope, fellas. Met up with luong1209 luong1209 . Almost met up with dont be a menace dont be a menace , but circumstances happened. Also got a text from dland24 dland24 . :pimp:

Did you get your shirt dont be a menace dont be a menace ?
yeah, the dudes next to us had grabbed it already but threw it back on our seats when we showed up :smh:

sorry about the meet up. had trouble getting tickets at the last minute plus that traffic :x

I did see you guys outside trying to take a pic at the entrance, I was trying to say wassup but the cop was kicking us out already.

Man what a game! Y'all def got your moneys worth. Wish i was there.

Crazy to think we just need 3 more Ws

It sucks that Kyrie got injured man. I've always liked him and its sad that we wont see an epic Steph vs. Kyrie back and forth.

when Philly Andre shows up >>>>>>

To the folks who were able to get jerseys-swing man or authentic- please post pics.

I wanna see them with the finals patch on them... [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Honestly, after watching this team all season, I don't get too nervous. The team seems to be able to lock in defensively and go off offensively in a span of minutes that could erase any lead.
Same here. Seeing the Warriors down in the first wasn't really a cause for concern because we've seen them go on a run and they're immediately back in the game.

My goodness, it was a great Game 1. Both teams were good, but the Warriors took over in OT.

About the Cavs: Mozgov still owns Bogut. Watching him play is really impressive. LeBron was going to do LeBron things, as usual. Tristan Thompson suprised me...I had no idea he was that active on the boards and hustles all over the court. Very sad to see Kyrie hurt, he's one of my favorite PG's in the league.

About the Warriors: Very happy with Mo Speights returning from his injury and providing a spark off the bench. Andre played great. I have no problem with him guarding LeBron by himself. I liked how he was able to make LeBron take jumpshots. Splash Bros did well, but Klay needs to shoot better. Still had a good game, but he can be better. The Warriors bench did a great job. I cringe everytime Barbosa pushes the ball up court, but it's his game and I have to live with it.

Very happy the Warriors won Game 1. With the status of Kyrie in question, the Warriors can take care of business. Delladova isn't going to produce the same numbers as Kyrie.

Is LeBron normally this arrogant? His body language on the court and his post game interview, made him come off as a big D-bag.

1-0. Let's go Warriors!

Caved in and got the last Kllay swingman home I found online. Everything is out. Haven't seen any with the patch either. Oh well.

how's the sizing on the authentic compared to swingman? If I wear a large in the swingman should i get M/44 or L/46? Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom