PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Man that was a good *** game

My section didnt knw **** bout basketball smh
Not surprised. I'm sure a good perecentage of the people in attendance were there to simply experience a championship game.
Meanwhile, people like me are sitting at home because I am going to New York next week, and don't have 2 extra racks laying around to spend before my trip.  Oh well.  Cant say I am not having the time of my life watching our boys compete in this playoff run on my 60" at the crib. 
laugh.gif

ended up watching it at the bar. thought that last second shot by iman was going to drop when he release it :lol:
lebron can go out of this world the next couple of gms and it aint going to matter

As a Laker fan, that was a fun game to be at.

These Warriors are resilient af!!

outside was poppin after the game

Two moments almost made me fall out of my chair
1) Mozgov's attempt at an up/under reverse layup...to which he then went down like someone shot him
2) Iman's shot, on TV looked money.

Two moments almost made me fall out of my chair
1) Mozgov's attempt at an up/under reverse layup...to which he then went down like someone shot him
2) Iman's shot, on TV looked money.
The shot did look good. I almost knee'd my friend's baby lol

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not getting down on Bogut. It's a terrible match up for him, because not only is he huge, he can move too.
As I type this, Kyrie out 3-4 months. I really wanted to see a game 7, so I could go [emoji]128546[/emoji].

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not getting down on Bogut. It's a terrible match up for him, because not only is he huge, he can move too.
As I type this, Kyrie out 3-4 months. I really wanted to see a game 7, so I could go [emoji]128546[/emoji].
Yeah, it is a terrible match up for Bogut. Bogut did good in spurts though lol.

Nope not down on Bogut either. He played the best he could against a more athletic, agile and of course younger guy. He was able to get two blocks, 7 rebounds and some intangibles while staying out of foul trouble. He went up to contest that dunk Mozgov tried in the 3rd or 4th quarter too.

Tough break for Kyrie, good thing went to see yesterday.

Last edited:
what an anticlimactic finals. i hate injuries no matter who they happen to.

That being said, :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: the promised land is right there! i feels it

Sorry guys....but I completely disagree.  Bogut played horrible yesterday and was easily the worst player on the court for most of his time out there.  Giving up countless extra possessions, slow to switch, and just looked lost.  Everytime Festus came into the game, Thompson and Mosgov were neutralized.

The fact that he was the only Warriors player who had a negative +/- is very telling....especially because he was negative the entire game.

Hoping it was a one off bad night....because he downright stunk last night.

^ don't be that guy, we've only won 1 game that we should have lost

Never underestimate a team in the finals, with the best player in the world, with guys that will be forced to step up play out of their minds... you never know what could happen

^ don't be that guy, we've only won 1 game that we should have lost

Never underestimate a team in the finals, with the best player in the world, with guys that will be forced to step up play out of their minds... you never know what could happen

True, but this is our year Man. If we don't win this series( which we now have an 86 percent chance of winning) , we'll never win one. This oppurtunity is too prime

Neeeeeed a black finals cap. Sold out EVERYWHERE. Got lucky last night with LBJ missing game winner. Cavs disappeared in OT. I loved it! 3 more wins fellas

I've been down on bogut for a while.

I think certain in positions in sports can be treated like revolving doors for athletes.

Running backs, catchers and centers. They take heavy punishment and you see the injuries pile up frequently. NFL coaches have smartened up to it and just get new backs all the time. We're trying to move Posey to 1st more often. I think if you can draft a new center every few years and not over pay for injured money years, I think a team can last longer.

That's my theory anyway.

Good win yesterday, one of the most entertaining games in this playoff run (if not the most).
Sucks that Kyrie got hurt, but honestly even with him in, I don't know if the tide swings the Cavs' way so much. If LeBron has to score 40+ points for them to have a chance, Warriors are in really, really good shape as long as nothing crazy happens with injuries (after the Houston series anything can happen so hopefully luck is still on their side there). LeBron's going to wear down and get tired if it's just him vs. the Warriors

A dream come true.

Finals, check.
LeBron James, check (with an oustanding performance).
Overtime, check.
Win, check.

Will post pics soon :pimp:.

another slow start, another W for the dubs. Im glad that they got the jitter out of the way. I thought rebounding needed work, but i looked at the stats for GM 1 and the Dubs were +3. Thompson + Mozgov combo was deadly on the offensive rebound. Surprised me how Mozgov moved without the ball. i guess the dubs gonna do the Harden Game Plan, let that boy shoot himself out of the game, as we saw during the OT, LeBron was tired. Kyrie being out makes it i guess a lot easier specially on the PnR defense, not really familiar how deep Cavs bench is but i guess Deladova (SP?) going to start now and curry should be able to match him up on Defense. Still too close for comfort though, i dont EVER want to see LeBron with the ball to win the game this series.

Another foul trouble for draymond, he have to keep his emotion in check.
Bogut getting eaten alive by Mozgov.

I thought i will never complain about those two.

Back
Top Bottom