PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

Saw Marc Spears tweet that Brian Shaw is an option.

Other names that are floating around are D'Antoni or Walton being promoted.

There was little to no chance Gentry was going to be here more than one year especially after how well we did

New Orleans was the last vacant job opening for a head coach.  Gentry was already one of the most well-paid assistants in the league and obviously is having a ton of success here.  If the Pelicans went with someone else, Gentry definitely stays.  

only crazy thing are the prices. :smh:

I'm still definitely trying to go though. If I can cut off a couple hundred by waiting right before game time then I'd be willing to take that risk. Just trying not to spend 2 grand on lower levels.

Never have I felt more dumb than turning down some lower level finals tickets for $1.2k in the 9th row. Thought they would be cheaper.

Here are the face value prices:

Court Side Club: $2750-3600
Sideline Club: $1500-2000
Lower Level: $450-1100

I say if we're all dropping $1500/ticket on this thread, we should all combine and try to get a suite, real talk. NT FAM lets do this :smokin

Last edited:
New Orleans was the last vacant job opening for a head coach.  Gentry was already one of the most well-paid assistants in the league and obviously is having a ton of success here.  If the Pelicans went with someone else, Gentry definitely stays.  

When word got around he was interviewing - especially that job - i knew he was gone. He had said in prior interviews he wanted to be a head coach again too

The 2nd interview really showed the Pelican's interest.  I was just hoping with Thibodeau's recent break-up with Chicago, he'd leap ahead of Gentry.  New Orleans chose offense with the type of players they currently have.  Cant blame them. 

I wouldn't necessarily oppose Monty Williams as a replacement for Gentry.  He showed some clever offensive schemes during the year. 

I dont think it will. He interviewed during the Memphis series i think
Cant see this as a distraction as Gentry wants a ring too and they can deal with everything post finals

Never have I felt more dumb than turning down some lower level finals tickets for $1.2k in the 9th row. Thought they would be cheaper.

I say if we're all dropping $1500/ticket on this thread, we should all combine and try to get a suite, real talk. NT FAM lets do this :smokin

i'd be down but i don't know how much suites cost and if we have enough people to warrant as suite

Last edited:
Saw Marc Spears tweet that Brian Shaw is an option.

Other names that are floating around are D'Antoni or Walton being promoted.

bruhh...i dont know gentry's specialty, O or D....but if you guys get Dantoni :smokin :smokin :smokin. He'll have that offensive cooking with grease. He's one of the greatest offensive minded coaches I've ever seen. It's unbelivable some of the stuff he came up with to turn guys into threats. He's the final mission to turn Steph into Neo.

i'd be down but i don't know how much suites cost and if we have enough people to warrant as suite

I like this idea, an NT suite! Looks like there's 3 of us so far. I'm in for 2 tix, gotta bring the wifey. My dude would probably jump in on this too.

The issue I see tho is what game (game5 would be preferable) and hopefully it works with everyone's schedule.

Last edited:
I like this idea, an NT suite! Looks like there's 3 of us so far. I'm in for 2 tix, gotta bring the wifey. My dude would probably jump in on this too.

The issue I see tho is what game (game5 would be preferable) and hopefully it works with everyone's schedule.

Id be down jus need to hear prices imagin they will be a grip but id be down

I have a bro in law who would jump in also. So put me down for 2 tix.

I say the 3rd home game, hell, even possibly game 7. Anyone know who to contact? We should call and get prices/availabilty first :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom