PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

I just went to the Sports Authority in San Ramon right by my work...

The girl there said they got 18 hats last night and sold out in 20 min.

No plans on getting more, and said some crap like Adidas only made 1000 of them for California?

I want a curry authentic finals jersey. The finals logo, regardless of the outcome, is a nice enough touch versus the world series patch IMO.

Not surprised that Klay has been diagnosed with a concussion. I hope he recovers 100% even if that means missing a part or all of the finals.

you guys really think he will be gone for that long? I think by Thursday he should be good right.........right?

you guys really think he will be gone for that long? I think by Thursday he should be good right.........right?
Well it really depends if his health improves from now until Wednesday. Personally, I think he may miss the first two games. Watching the replay of what happened, it was pretty viscious. I'm hoping he'd be find by Wednesday....But even if he is cleared, he may be rusty.

Homie from champs held me one till i got off work, said he had 18, sold out in 30 min
I can send you an East one?
nerd.gif
Why would he want a JV one?

**EDIT** Nevermind. I thought about my comment for a second and realized that people collect Minor League baseball hats, so why would that be any different?

Anyone have a presale code for what's going on right now? Guessing it's the same code for everyone. If it's individual code you can tell me the price range. Thanks. I gotta wait until 2pm to get in, by that time it's pointless.

Upper deck starting at 450 sideline 475

i got tixs for game 1 wanted game 5 tho

crazy part is the employees tixs went up at 10am this morning after season ticket holders

but there price is like half off

lower bowl for them on baseline is 525 while upper deck are 275 >:

Last edited:
^Yikes. I just want to experience the Warriors Playoff atmosphere just once.

Anyone have a presale code for what's going on right now? Guessing it's the same code for everyone. If it's individual code you can tell me the price range. Thanks. I gotta wait until 2pm to get in, by that time it's pointless.
Forget about it, i tried and everything sold out. Season ticket holders and waitlist STHs had first dibs today

Back
Top Bottom