PLEASE LOCK PLEASE LOCK: GSWARRIORS '14/15 SEASON THREAD VOL. NBA CHAMPS!

What is everyone's prediction for the series? I think the Warriors can win in 5. I want to believe they're good enough to hold down everyone that's not LeBron and possibly sweep. But I could just be getting too excited.

I am worried about LeBron because he's going to get his. Plus, when he gets going, everyone else thrives off that. Also don't want to see Bogut get man-handled by Mozgov again. smh.

Who will be the broadcast team for the Finals?

Some of y'all should look into SRO if you're just trying to be in the building and don't mind standing the whole time. I prefer that over any seat in the upper level that isn't in the first couple of rows.

Some of y'all should look into SRO if you're just trying to be in the building and don't mind standing the whole time. I prefer that over any seat in the upper level that isn't in the first couple of rows.
I considered it, but I'd prefer to have a seat and just take in the game. Rather than stand and get tired.

How and where does one get it? I wouldn't mind either.

I think Warriors in 6, maybe 5. The first few games in each of their series have been close. What makes them great is the way they adjust and how they play on the road. If I were to guess how the series would go, I would say they will win the first two games by a small margin. Cleveland will take game 3 in a must win, and then in Games 4 - 6 I can see the warriors taking over and sealing the deal. Dubs are too well coached and too polished to lose this series in my opinion. Lebron will get his, but I don't see anyone on the Cavs helping out besides a hobble Kyrie getting hot in a game or 2. Two huge factors I see Dubs having a huge advantage is their depth and the pace in which they play at. Cleveland plays at an incredibly slow pace. That combined with their lack of depth will play in great favor for the warriors. 

jesus that's not great. how much did that run you 
160 which were the cheapest tickets when I purchased. Just realized the pic doesn't do it justice. The only row in front of you is the disabled seats. Leaving and entering is a breeze since there's a good amount of space and right next to the entrance.

jesus that's not great. how much did that run you 
160 which were the cheapest tickets when I purchased. Just realized the pic doesn't do it justice. The only row in front of you is the disabled seats. Leaving and entering is a breeze since there's a good amount of space and right next to the entrance.

there's also SRO at the very top of the upper level if I remember correctly.

I'd rather get SRO for lower levels instead but even at resell prices it's too much. I'm just gonna try and look at prices real close before the game and hopefully I get something cheaper.

When would the jerseys be coming out? Next week? Would there be swingman versions?

With that finals patch. I wanna know this as well

That pic dont do it justice. U wanna be in the building if u can

Stubhub hand standing room only at 750 smh

Last edited:
what if its hella packed up there and you can't even get to a good angle of that rail?

what if its hella packed up there and you can't even get to a good angle of that rail?
probably a limit of how many SRO tickets they can sell. ticket prices are absurdly expensive. looks like i wont be seeing the king & the mvp live. 

I'm not sure how it will be for the finals but I'd wait till a few hours before game time to try and score tickets from the resale website. Usually, the price goes wayyyyyyyy down (just my experience having gone the 1st and 2nd round). Clearly, this would be for one of those I don't care if I go or not situations.

Man, forget SRO. Would rather watch it on TV.

It's going to be crazy getting tickets to these game, good luck to everyone!

only crazy thing are the prices. :smh:

I'm still definitely trying to go though. If I can cut off a couple hundred by waiting right before game time then I'd be willing to take that risk. Just trying not to spend 2 grand on lower levels.

Looks like we lost Gentry ..... 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom