Pippen Says LeBron is "Best Player Ever"

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Like dude said above, Jordan never played with another top 5 player in the league. You can't tell me Pippan was top 5 during his run.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The year Michael retired the first time Pippen lead the Bulls in scoring, assists, blocks and steals. He won all-star MVP and finished third in MVP voting. If that isn't top 5 I don't know what is?

Like dude said above, Jordan never played with another top 5 player in the league. You can't tell me Pippan was top 5 during his run.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

The year Michael retired the first time Pippen lead the Bulls in scoring, assists, blocks and steals. He won all-star MVP and finished third in MVP voting. If that isn't top 5 I don't know what is?

Originally Posted by cornzilla

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT thank you

Originally Posted by cornzilla

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT thank you

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

what makes MJ better than LBJ and etc is more than just ability...MJ had the TOTAL PACKAGE

- style/sneakers

- highlights, incredible lay ups, dunks and clutch winners (just go to youtube and search)

epic moments (flu game, breaking two records in one half vs Portland, dropping 60 plus on Boston while real young and etc)

- dominating and taking down HALL OF FAME PLAYERS and not giving them a chance to win a ring (Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Stockton) (name how many LBJ will stop?)

- never scrutinized during his career (things like the 'The Decision' will always haunt LBJ)

- always been the ALPHA player in his team..1. MJ 2. Pip other than 1a. LBJ 1b. Wade

Lebron cant never outdo those aspects, he already gave bad impressions and will stain him, Legacy-wise

Highlights and shoes are part of your criteria for defining greatness of a basketball player?

Your posting privileges should be revoked. In fact you should probably not be allowed to talk about anything ... ever.

And for the record i agree that right now Jordan is better than Bron. What the future holds I don't know.
yo son, in peoples eyes, MJ will have always more angles than LBJ to be considered great...more than just the BBALL ability...he had the TOTAL PACKAGE as I said..its like Tupac..people have Tupac as the greatest rap figures because of interviews, movies, poetry, living the thug life not just his songs and albums...LBJ can probably do some things on the court better than MJ but will never surpass MJ in peoples eyes. 

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

what makes MJ better than LBJ and etc is more than just ability...MJ had the TOTAL PACKAGE

- style/sneakers

- highlights, incredible lay ups, dunks and clutch winners (just go to youtube and search)

epic moments (flu game, breaking two records in one half vs Portland, dropping 60 plus on Boston while real young and etc)

- dominating and taking down HALL OF FAME PLAYERS and not giving them a chance to win a ring (Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Stockton) (name how many LBJ will stop?)

- never scrutinized during his career (things like the 'The Decision' will always haunt LBJ)

- always been the ALPHA player in his team..1. MJ 2. Pip other than 1a. LBJ 1b. Wade

Lebron cant never outdo those aspects, he already gave bad impressions and will stain him, Legacy-wise

Highlights and shoes are part of your criteria for defining greatness of a basketball player?

Your posting privileges should be revoked. In fact you should probably not be allowed to talk about anything ... ever.

And for the record i agree that right now Jordan is better than Bron. What the future holds I don't know.
yo son, in peoples eyes, MJ will have always more angles than LBJ to be considered great...more than just the BBALL ability...he had the TOTAL PACKAGE as I said..its like Tupac..people have Tupac as the greatest rap figures because of interviews, movies, poetry, living the thug life not just his songs and albums...LBJ can probably do some things on the court better than MJ but will never surpass MJ in peoples eyes. 

Lebron at 26 is entering his 2nd Finals

MJ was 28 in his first Finals

Not saying LBJ will win 6 or that Heat will win this year but he's already ahead of schedule.

With 2 MVPs in 7 years the same amount as MJ in the same amount of time.

Not saying LBJ will win 6 or that Heat will win this year but he's already ahead of schedule.

I'd say Lebron is the most complete player of all time. Not yet the best, but definetly has the potential to be. If he keeps it up, he will be

I'd say Lebron is the most complete player of all time. Not yet the best, but definetly has the potential to be. If he keeps it up, he will be

"Bron fills the stats sheet..."

Another tired cliche, "Player X fills the stat sheet"
laugh.gif
EVERYBODY does this. MJ did this too, and better than anyone. You do know that points are KINDA needed to win games right?

Now you could argue that some stats don't tell you all the information about the game, but look around you. Per game statistics are yesteryear.

"Bron fills the stats sheet..."

Another tired cliche, "Player X fills the stat sheet"
laugh.gif
EVERYBODY does this. MJ did this too, and better than anyone. You do know that points are KINDA needed to win games right?

Now you could argue that some stats don't tell you all the information about the game, but look around you. Per game statistics are yesteryear.

Originally Posted by cartune

I hate when people try to use this argument and just leave out the fact that one of the players didnt go to college, so of course hes younger

Originally Posted by cartune

I hate when people try to use this argument and just leave out the fact that one of the players didnt go to college, so of course hes younger

Looking at the actual quotes, I don't have a problem with anything Pippen said, to be honest.

Looking at the actual quotes, I don't have a problem with anything Pippen said, to be honest.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

He's not. But he almost certainly will become the GOAT SF.  
larry-bird-magic-johnson(2).jpg

Id take LeBron over bird easily. He is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better team/one on one defender. He even outshines him in the ability to create shots for himself.His court vision/ability to pass outshines him as well. Bird racist or not, alot of the hype was the fact he was a good white player in a time where it was clearly a sport dominated by blacks. He is a better screen/set shot shooter then lebron but that about wraps it up. You couldnt build a team around Bird, he was a product of the right players/pieces/coaching schemes. Hell Pippen>Bird.

Back
Top Bottom