Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

those r sexy but might not cop don't see a reason unless you don't have the last shots they r fire though

eek.gif
yoo! those are sick..thanx for the pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

~LAST SHOTS WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AND TRUELY APPRICIATED~

~~~THAT IS HOW THEY SHOULD'VE LOOKED IN THE FIRST DESIGN CONSIDERING HOW CLASSY JORDAN'S GAME STYLE AND THAT SHOT WAS~~~

Way too similar to the Last Shots, imo, especially considering they went on clearance out here.

These are okay. I prefer indiglos to these and I prefer the prototypes on page 7 even more than indiglos. I really like that the leather around the jordan logoon the side doesnt go all the way to the midsole and I also like the mesh. The black protoypes are the s**t! I completely agree with Methodmans first commenton page 4.

Can't wait to see something worth 300 plus in these packs..............still waiting.

sure you did not post photos of FAKES?

They sure looks like FAKES. the shape exact match the Fakes.... Where is the original shape for the XIVs?

Is JB factories in China buying molds from factories that make fakes?

sick.gif

This sums it up perfectly.
If you own Last shots (which are better) I see no reason to buy this pack.
Buying this shoe makes no sense if you have Last shots. Even worse for both of us with both the OG and Retro version.

looks nice...i really like any black/red jordans, except I am not really into the AJ 9s IMO...they just need to sell some shoes separate instead of aspacks...a lot of times i only like 1 out of the 2 shoes in each pack that has been confirmed to come out next year

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THOSE ARE FIRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i never expected a XIV to get so many pages...i wonder how many pages the XI samples will get

they should have retroed another 14, this colorway just doesn't make sense to me. looks like i won't be copping this package

theyre nice

but im still disappointed... i want my indiglos dammit

these are basically the last shots without the red bottoms.

although i do like the pinstripe concept.

YEAH WAT EVER HAPPENED TO O.G. COLORWAYS IN EVERY PACK!

yeah i admit their nice but come on the last shots retroed a while back,,

Something tells me closer to release date, a lot of opinions will be changing and people will regret sleeping on them.

Back
Top Bottom