Pics of the XIV + IX Countdown Pack

too similar to last shots and has that eerie "fake" look to them

^^Exactly. Remember when we first heard about the countdown packs? They were supposed to be OG colors. I can accept the shadow X retro, because it'sbasically the shadow 45 with respect given to the OG collectors (even though I don't agree with this philosophy). When JB retros a shoe, it should standout from all the fakes, even if they feel the need to make a small change to preserve the history of the brand.

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

I can't help but to ponder whether MJ is letting his own company becoming what he most despised to be as a player which is finding comfort with mediocrity.

I think they obviously seek Mike's input on th design process of the shoes, but I don't think he's asinvolved as you would believe in the brand's decision making, especially after the Larry Jordan hoody incident.

a3835edee5a57dd210c22bfed64d7fa9fcc9c52.pjpg

ca32590e9c7ea168252db8ea875fcf91edb9c40.pjpg

6a13580ceea879b41b9a2011dbbd1c48ba15f14.pjpg

9c8154ee701b27deed9a857edabb601a487e4fc.pjpg
sameshoe just with no leather in white pin stripes and different colored symbol

real talk though, i thought JB knew about this Air-Randy guy? how's he still in business? I'm not knockin' his hustle though, but can't JB dosomething about him having the shoes up prior to release date?

SORRY TO GET OFF TOPIC, but just wanted to know

I think these xiv's are trash. Why release another black/red xiv so damn similar to the other one? An easy pass for me.

passin i hate how their making the sneakers look so similar to jordans that came out not too long ago so that in every pack theres a good chance ur gonna beforced to buy a pair you already have or looks dangerously close to, money making scheme, JB is only thinkin up of one shoe and then slappin on a previousrelease and calling it a day. itd be cool if they were much older OGs like indiglows but come on, last shots came out not even 3 years go.

These are clean. I'll cop this pack. It's a shame that the XVII's won't be an og color
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Battousai701 wrote:

theyre nice

these shoulda been part of the pack instead:

Yea well their not are they ?!
laugh.gif
jk dood, them are prolly myfav. XIVs, but like you said in your quote i wish the same, their nice but indigo
smile.gif

Pics are crack, shoes are crap

All black shoes with minimal accents will always get the thumbs down from me

im only getting the package in january. i cant be spending 620 dollars combined on both packages in 3 months

Well i just copped the 02 retroes..so not sure if i will spend the money to cop this pack now..smh..should've included the powders..
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom