**PHILLY EAGLES OFF-SEASON THREAD** DRAFT TIME

yup..

so aside from vick.. who else has surprised you so far this season?

i gotta go with antonio dixon (laws has been a pleasant surprise as well)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Gotta be the way McCoy has been running the ball this year as well! Crazy how we have the 3rd ranked running offense in the League right now.
pimp.gif

-Ellis Hobbs needs to get back to returning the ball. And OFF the field when it comes to defense. Everybody in here agrees on that.
laugh.gif

-D. Jackson averaging 21.5 yards a catch right now is NICE. 

-And our Linebackers this year are looking 3425425 times better than that mess it was last year. lol. Hopefully they all stay healthy. 

QUICK EDIT - Anybody in here know how to make avys? I'm in need of a nice Vick avy if anyone wants to help. 
glasses.gif

Gotta be the way McCoy has been running the ball this year as well! Crazy how we have the 3rd ranked running offense in the League right now.
pimp.gif

-Ellis Hobbs needs to get back to returning the ball. And OFF the field when it comes to defense. Everybody in here agrees on that.
laugh.gif

-And our Linebackers this year are looking 3425425 times better than that mess it was last year. lol. Hopefully they all stay healthy. 

QUICK EDIT - Anybody in here know how to make avys? I'm in need of a nice Vick avy if anyone wants to help. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Had to verify that just to make sure I wasn't reading that wrong
laugh.gif
  I'll be at the Linc this sunday, I hope these season series with the Giants have the same outcome as last years

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

glasses.gif

Had to verify that just to make sure I wasn't reading that wrong
laugh.gif
  I'll be at the Linc this sunday, I hope these season series with the Giants have the same outcome as last years

Back
Top Bottom