**PHILLY EAGLES OFF-SEASON THREAD** DRAFT TIME

Don't know what to think about the new hiring. As long as the red zone defense gets better, we should be straight.

Don't know what to think about the new hiring. As long as the red zone defense gets better, we should be straight.

We have two of the best positional coaches of all time on our side now with Washburn and Mudd. Where did we suck most last year? O-line and D-line. I think Castillo will do a fine job, even if it's by default through better D-line play. He really can't do any worse than McDermott did.

We have two of the best positional coaches of all time on our side now with Washburn and Mudd. Where did we suck most last year? O-line and D-line. I think Castillo will do a fine job, even if it's by default through better D-line play. He really can't do any worse than McDermott did.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

That's the same way I look at it
laugh.gif

All I want is the same aggressive playcalls that Jim Johnson used to have

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

That's the same way I look at it
laugh.gif

All I want is the same aggressive playcalls that Jim Johnson used to have

A lot of moves going on right now in the coaching department.  Hopefully they pay off for us.  

A lot of moves going on right now in the coaching department.  Hopefully they pay off for us.  

Back
Top Bottom