**PHILLY EAGLES OFF-SEASON THREAD** DRAFT TIME

well at least we have a bye.. we should have won that game.. anyways..

luckily we have an ailing indy coming to philly after the bye

[h1]Andy Reid names Michael Vick starter[/h1]

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Philadelphia coach Andy Reid is switching quarterbacks again and saysMichael Vick will start Nov. 7 against Indianapolis in the Eagles' next game after their bye week.

Kevin Kolb made his third straight start Sunday, and the Eagles lost 37-19 to Tennessee. Kolb threw for 231 yards and was intercepted twice. He also lost a fumble at the Tennessee 3 in the third quarter.

Vick was the third quarterback against Tennessee as he recovered from injured rib cartilage.

Reid said after the loss that Vick would be his starter coming out of the bye.

Kolb began the season as the Eagles' starter after they traded away Donovan McNabb. But he suffered a concussion in the opener and Vick played so well in his place that he remained the starter when Kolb returned.

Then Vick got hurt himself.

[h1]Andy Reid names Michael Vick starter[/h1]

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Philadelphia coach Andy Reid is switching quarterbacks again and saysMichael Vick will start Nov. 7 against Indianapolis in the Eagles' next game after their bye week.

Kevin Kolb made his third straight start Sunday, and the Eagles lost 37-19 to Tennessee. Kolb threw for 231 yards and was intercepted twice. He also lost a fumble at the Tennessee 3 in the third quarter.

Vick was the third quarterback against Tennessee as he recovered from injured rib cartilage.

Reid said after the loss that Vick would be his starter coming out of the bye.

Kolb began the season as the Eagles' starter after they traded away Donovan McNabb. But he suffered a concussion in the opener and Vick played so well in his place that he remained the starter when Kolb returned.

Then Vick got hurt himself.

I voted like 20 times already for McNabb and still going.
laugh.gif

Keep voting people!!
pimp.gif

Good win today coming off the bye.
pimp.gif

Next 2 games are going to be CRUCIAL. and smh at the refs on that 4th&18 call.
30t6p3b.gif

Good win today coming off the bye.
pimp.gif

Next 2 games are going to be CRUCIAL. and smh at the refs on that 4th&18 call.
30t6p3b.gif

So far...
[h3]2010 OVERALL NFL RANKINGS[/h3]
[h4]PASSING YDS[/h4]

238.810thOverall

[h4]RUSHING YDS[/h4]

137.55thOverall

[h4]OPP PASSING YDS[/h4]

214.915thOverall

[h4]OPP RUSHING YDS[/h4]

103.912thOverall

Some pics from the game yesterday,

e8o3mr.jpg

2eap1dt.jpg

35hr3o5.jpg

2wdq7a1.jpg

10pq0ys.jpg

So far...
[h3]2010 OVERALL NFL RANKINGS[/h3]
[h4]PASSING YDS[/h4]

238.810thOverall

[h4]RUSHING YDS[/h4]

137.55thOverall

[h4]OPP PASSING YDS[/h4]

214.915thOverall

[h4]OPP RUSHING YDS[/h4]

103.912thOverall

Some pics from the game yesterday,

e8o3mr.jpg

2eap1dt.jpg

35hr3o5.jpg

2wdq7a1.jpg

10pq0ys.jpg

^ nice..

good game yesterday.. even though i assumed we would get screwed somehow after that 4th and 18 call..

hopefully the turmoil is still going at with the reskins.. and hopefully you guys are still voting for mcnabb!

^ nice..

good game yesterday.. even though i assumed we would get screwed somehow after that 4th and 18 call..

hopefully the turmoil is still going at with the reskins.. and hopefully you guys are still voting for mcnabb!

What a BS call on 4th & 18... even the Collie hit looked good and if not it definitely looked like a fumble

When healthy with Vick we look great!! Hopefully we can keep it up

What a BS call on 4th & 18... even the Collie hit looked good and if not it definitely looked like a fumble

When healthy with Vick we look great!! Hopefully we can keep it up

I would have been so hyped for this game had we beaten the Lions.

Now I just have that sick feeling everything is spiraling and you guys caught us a bad (good time for y'all) time.
ohwell.gif
Brandon Banks (our Devin Hester
laugh.gif
) is out with a knee injury.
mad.gif

But then again, I didn't think we had a chance in Philly.

I would have been so hyped for this game had we beaten the Lions.

Now I just have that sick feeling everything is spiraling and you guys caught us a bad (good time for y'all) time.
ohwell.gif
Brandon Banks (our Devin Hester
laugh.gif
) is out with a knee injury.
mad.gif

But then again, I didn't think we had a chance in Philly.

GAMEDAY!!!!!

I'm more hype for this game since the Giants lost yesterday! Gonna be a good one!
pimp.gif

GAMEDAY!!!!!

I'm more hype for this game since the Giants lost yesterday! Gonna be a good one!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

I'm praying to God that we get this game tonight. I don't care if we win by 1 point, just get the damn W.
Although I need the ******** to win (I do NOT want to see Vick in the playoffs) im rooting for the EAGLES

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

I'm praying to God that we get this game tonight. I don't care if we win by 1 point, just get the damn W.
Although I need the ******** to win (I do NOT want to see Vick in the playoffs) im rooting for the EAGLES

Back
Top Bottom