*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

With 9ers losing Navarro, what would it take for you guys to move kendricks?

Right deal, like with Bradford, I would move: kendricks, sproles and barwin

And pray someone is desperate enough for mathews

All those moves would push us backwards , it's clear that barwin is a good edge rusher & Sproles is till Sproles very unpredictable, he can still be a game changer .

All those moves would push us backwards , it's clear that barwin is a good edge rusher & Sproles is till Sproles very unpredictable, he can still be a game changer .
and Bradford was our starting QB until just before the season.. right deal, we should move all of them

why this dude trying ruin a good thing:

http://www.espn.com/blog/philadelph...6/tulloch-jim-schwartz-fit-to-be-a-head-coach

lane's appeal is today:

Jeff McLaneVerified account @Jeff_McLane Oct 3

Jeff McLane Retweeted GONZilla

Appeal hearing is Tuesday. Arbitrator ruling could be immediate or take longer than a week.

Nick Fierro@NickFierro 22h22 hours ago

Guessing Lane Johnson's suspension won't start until after Detroit game. He took all the reps today. ....

Adam CaplanVerified account @caplannfl 21h21 hours ago

Allen Barbre graded out very well through 3 games at LG. He's Lane Johnson's probable fill-in if suspension is upheld. Appeal tomorrow.

Last edited:
Moving Barwin would weaken our strongest unit on the team so no way to that

We hardly have weapons as it is so hell no to Sproles either

Mathews I would be ok with ..but nobody is trading for him

I'd rather Lane's suspension start ASAP. Get him back to the team in time for weeks 16 and 17 vs the Giants and Cowboys. Those should be huge games.

Moving Barwin would weaken our strongest unit on the team so no way to that

We hardly have weapons as it is so hell no to Sproles either

Mathews I would be ok with ..but nobody is trading for him
barwin becomes expendable because of vinny and graham.. no way we continue to pay 3 DEs as much as we are paying them.. the 3 DE should be a smaller pure speed guy, when vinny gets kicked in on pass downs.. barwin is a great luxury to have, but again if the right deal comes along I'm for it (for me that would be a 2nd.. or conditional 3rd)

sproles best benefit to the team is what he is perceived to be by defenses (and as a punt returner.. but we have to start seeing what barner/huff and maybe even agholor can do in that role).. but really he has made 2 plays this year.. hasn't been a good actual runner the last 2 seasons and even has had drops as a pass catcher (probably would say conditional 4th that could turn into a 3rd)

smallwood when drafted was looked as a 3rd down back because of his receiving ability.. we already know smallwood and barner are our best actual runners on the team.. smallwood's role needs to be expended to see if he can be a legit receiving threat as well

because when you go 3 TEs, which I hope we do a ton when all the guys are finally healthy together, you need a RB who can be a RB and receiving threat.. right now sproles gets that role even though as I mentioned above he aint a good actual runner right now

You can't just start trading away depth when you're 3-0 during the season

If value is there to be had, you make the move

We knew going in that we should be 3-1 after 4 games (Browns, Bears and lions).. yes, we are better than anyone expected (based on the steelers game).. but you still focus on the long term success of the team

Those 3-4 draft picks could be extremely valuable to the team.. especially considering we have most of our young guys under contract (need to extend Logan and trey)

Hell, other than barwin (and I was iffey on him going to DE full time.. thought we might use him at SAM).. I would have rated Rowe more valuable than kendricks and sproles (Mathews too) because of the state of our CBs

Last edited:
making moves while you have momentum is not smart...defense is clicking and on the rise...you dont go off giving away your depth

making moves while you have momentum is not smart...defense is clicking and on the rise...you dont go off giving away your depth

Who said anything about giving.. I specifically used Bradford as the point of reference

Also specifically used "the right deal" multiple times

My guy always trading somebody away :lol:

Nah.. very specific someones.. names have pretty much remained the same except peters (who obviously can't be moved with lane situation and no realistic replacement for either tackle spot)

And kendricks got added to it

Last edited:
Lane really pisses me off bc he's that good

Yup.. we need him now and going forward.. especially with Peters age and Kelce falling off a bit

At least barbre might be the answer at the other guard spot along with brooks

Get Kelce to restructure.. but we need a RT and center, soon.. hopefully dude we drafted last year works out at center, seumalo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom