*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

[quote name="JayPesoz" url="/t/642220/philadelphia-eagles-official-2016-season-thread-home-of-the-5-time-paper-toss-champ/1880_20#post_26664683" ]

:pimp: :pimp:

Im gonna wait till black Friday and cop the white one. Wanted it for the game @Skins next Sunday but its probably not gonna be here in time so i'll just wait.[/quote]

You're going to Fedex Field next week? I went last season b/c someone offered free tickets. When I got there, I was reminded why I hate that stadium. :x :x

I honestly wouldn't go back to Fedex Field if someone offered free tickets again. Toilet of a stadium.

You're going to Fedex Field next week? I went last season b/c someone offered free tickets. When I got there, I was reminded why I hate that stadium. :x :x

I honestly wouldn't go back to Fedex Field if someone offered free tickets again. Toilet of a stadium.

:lol: I've been in worse. I was at the game last year too. I got a sweet deal on tickets/seating this year so I had to cop.

I was at the season opener against the Browns and I will most def say Lincoln Financial > Fedex. I might hit the game when we play @Ravens in December to check out their stadium as well.

:lol: I've been in worse. I was at the game last year too. I got a sweet deal on tickets/seating this year so I had to cop.

I was at the season opener against the Browns and I will most def say Lincoln Financial > Fedex. I might hit the game when we play @Ravens in December to check out their stadium as well.

I'm going to be in MD during the week of the game so I'll be there. I've been to M&T Bank Stadium a couple times for some Ravens games and that stadium is leaps and bounds better than Fedex. A lot cleaner, the walkways are super wide. Overall better looking too.

I have that, haven't worn it yet though. I'll let you know how it is when I get home from work tonight.
good look, in the pics the bottom looks like a damn tee all loose lol hope its not cause ill go ahead and cop tonight 

material looks to be on point tho

Last edited:
good look, in the pics the bottom looks like a damn tee all loose lol hope its not cause ill go ahead and cop tonight 

material looks to be on point tho

picture is misleading, it's basically the same as all the other Nike Dri Fit NFL hoodies from the past they just changed up the front

Which nike jersey is that?

And i think im going with the black eventually

X xxpizzo Forgot to reply last night, but the hoody is like any other normal hoody. Not sure why NDC shows it as loose at the bottom.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been having a feeling that Sunday is such a trap game. The Lions have key guys who are out on both sides of the ball, we're getting Ertz and McKelvin back, we're 3-0 coming off a bye, we've been playing well. It just looks, and smells like a trap game to me :lol:

Last edited:
As long as the defense is disruptive up front we should be good. Only thing that concerns me is stafford lobbing up back shoulder fades that somehow hit the mark. But again, as long as we get to him we should be fine. I trust that Schwartz will come ready

Detroit also has one of the worst defenses in the league according to DVOA stats. No Levy or Ansah who's one of the most underrated DEs in the league. Offense should at the very least have a comfortable day. Ebron being out also limits Staffords targets. And of course, no Megatron this year.

I don't know about you guys, but I've been having a feeling that Sunday is such a trap game. The Lions have key guys who are out on both sides of the ball, we're getting Ertz and McKelvin back, we're 3-0 coming off a bye, we've been playing well. It just looks, and smells like a trap game to me :lol:

Coming off a bye i cant see it.. but hopefully guys arent feeling themselves too much

Having schwartz is huge for this one.. skins game feels more like a trap to me because we got vikings the following week

But i just hope they dont see the injuries and them losing to the bears and thinking they can take it lightly

If bennie doesnt play, i expect beau in on 1st down maybe 2nd.. but i expect alot of curry at DT since they'll be passing a ton, go with the 3 DEs and fletch

Back
Top Bottom