*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

is DGB really going to start being integrated in the offense more or was that all smoke?

We're getting Ertz back this week and Wentz likes to go to JMatt, maybe it is all smoke. But who knows, at least we have a big target on the outside.

I just want to see the 3 TEs healthy together..

and then hopefully smallwood's role gets bigger and we see him as a pass catcher, to see if we can have a legit run/pass option back with the 3 TEs set

and agholor might be the 1 wr in that set, since he's probably a little faster than jmatt and DGB

I think Ebron and Ansah have already been ruled out which is huge but this is my first time seeing Marvin Jones on there
nerd.gif

Got to take advantage of a an injured Lions team coming off a bye and get a win here, can't slip up because after this our schedule begins to get tough.
got to take care of business.. yes, it's on the road.. but we're coming off of a bye

games like this.. and our division games are extremely important.. but if we are the team we think we currently are and cane be, we have to take care of games like these (just like the browns and bears)

then we have to be able to step up and play with the big boys in certain games (Vikings, @ seahawks, packers and bengals)

[quote name="JayPesoz" url="/t/642220/philadelphia-eagles-official-2016-season-thread-home-of-the-5-time-paper-toss-champ/1880_20#post_26664683" ][/quote]

:pimp: :pimp:

Im gonna wait till black Friday and cop the white one. Wanted it for the game @Skins next Sunday but its probably not gonna be here in time so i'll just wait.

Back
Top Bottom