*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Sproles isnt all that replaceable. I like smallwood, but im not willing to say hes sproles replacement off 1 good game

This 3-0 teams feels legit as oppose to chips 3-0 team two years ago. I remember a few turnovers and a bad luck int had us 3-0 and we could've easily been 0-3 or 1-2 that year.

I could understand everyone criticizing our 3-0 record few years ago because of the crazy special teams and defensive tds.

Last edited:
"The Eagles are only 12/40 on 3rd down (that needs to improve) but somehow still lead the league in scoring"

Thats 4th worst in the league

^ i think we see the best version on the offense when ertz and trey are finally healthy together..

that means we go 1 back and 1 WR, in the 3 TEs set.. hopefully smallwood continues to emerge and we have a real duel threat as the TB option.. plus that limits guys who can drop passes

I wouldn't mind seeing more 2 back sets with sproles. He's definitely not as effective as a pure runner as he used to, but he's so dangerous to have out there on the field. I also like how Doug is being effective with the misdirection screen plays.

Our wins looking better..

Browns played ravens, dolphins and skins tough

Bears got a W today vs the team we got next week

Steelers, well theyre the steelers

So satisfying to see Chip crashing and burning out SF :lol: :pimp:

Same run run pass **** as last year

Game was informative though.. just like Browns game vs skins

Cowboys don't have any pass rush.. skins can't stop the run

Kept trying to figure out when chip would spread them out even if just to pass to celek and Hyde every time.. try beating them with quick passes

Missing smith deep hurt them too

Last edited:
So satisfying to see Chip crashing and burning out SF
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Same run run pass **** as last year
I was hoping the Niners would get the win. 

Hell had to be hoping the Browns and 9ers could pull out those games.. but we all get those teams have their issues

But division games always can get funny

1003-nigel-bradham-mug-sports-wm-3.jpg

Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham  spent part of his bye week in jail -- after he was arrested for trying to bring a LOADED GUN through a Miami airport ... TMZ Sports  has learned. 

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, the 27-year-old had put his backpack through the X-ray machine at Miami International when TSA workers noticed a loaded firearm. 

Bradham told workers he forgot the gun was in the bag -- and showed officials his concealed weapons permit. 

Officials say "it was clear that there was no criminal intent on his part" -- but say they could not just cite and release Bradham since he's still out on bond stemming from a July assault case.  

Bradham was taken into custody and booked for a 2nd degree misdemeanor concealed weapons charge. He was released from custody later that day on a $500 bond. 

As for the assault case -- Bradham was arrested back in July for allegedly punching an employee at a Miami hotel. He's due back in court for that case on Wednesday. 
http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/03/eagles-linebacker-nigel-bradham-arrested-weapons-charge-miami/

mean.gif

sounds like a dumb mistake.. but he already had that other incident

FYI, trade deadline is November 1st @ 4:00

Back
Top Bottom