*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Cocky EDP 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
. Much better than his negative videos.

I feel like fanatics has a sale at least every month, ranging from 20-25% off it seems. They usually stock all the Eagles jerseys too

I feel like fanatics has a sale at least every month, ranging from 20-25% off it seems. They usually stock all the Eagles jerseys too

yeah I almost copped a Shady elite because it would have been like $90 but it was before they switched to the Flywire

Was talking Smallwood and barner.. Andthe ability to move sproles and rmat

Even I wasn't this optimistic.. I saw things.. And figured we'd be 2-1 and maybe 3-1 because of schedule.. Winning where we should and losing to good teams

Bears, Browns and lions I didn't think fit that description
:lol: Then I read the first part wrong then. And I don't believe anyone expected such an amazing start. Yet and still I try contain my happiness because it is early in the season.

Glad I copped the Midnight Green Wentz "Game" jersey when Fanatics had a 25% off sale. Too bad there are no "Limited" jerseys as of yet. :smh:

was just looking at our schedule..

ummmm 4/5 on the road after the bye
sick.gif

and the 1 home game comes week 7 vs Vikings.. and if lane is suspended we gotta pray wentz doesn't get killed

Mann feel like Ive been high all day after that win yesterday. Might be the most satisfying regular season win since the miracle at the meadowlands in 2010 and the 44-6 demolishing of Dallas on last week of the season before that.

Obviously Carson Wentz continues to dazzle but man if we are going to make any noise this season it will be our defense that carries. I really think they can be a top 5 unit at the end of the season. Schwartz is one hell of a coach.

Lets enjoy this ride Eagles fam :nthat:

we're kinda limited on offense.. we don't really have any real consistent game breakers.. we have very solid guys between the 3 TEs

hopefully jmatt solves his drops and can be a solid 2nd or 3rd WR.. and agholor or DGB can also develop again into a solid 2nd or 3rd WR

but we need that that no. 1 guy.. hopefully we have something in smallwood (not saying he would be that guy, but at least he could be another piece to what we're building and gives us options come draft time).. but our lack of deep threat kinda kills what movement guys could possible do (talking trey and jmatt on crossing routes and YAC stuff.. and smallwood is supposed to be a good receiving back)

our problems are addressable.. we know what we have.. and I'm pretty sure we know what we don't have considering things we've tried to address

Mann feel like Ive been high all day after that win yesterday. Might be the most satisfying regular season win since the miracle at the meadowlands in 2010 and the 44-6 demolishing of Dallas on last week of the season before that.

Obviously Carson Wentz continues to dazzle but man if we are going to make any noise this season it will be our defense that carries. I really think they can be a top 5 unit at the end of the season. Schwartz is one hell of a coach.

Lets enjoy this ride Eagles fam :nthat:

A lot of people aren't talking about the Defense. I get it with Wentz being a qb, but them boys really held arguably the best passing attack in the league to 250 yards and 3 points. That's nothing to glance over at all. All this while starting a 7th round rookie in the secondary.

Back
Top Bottom