*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

3-0 going into the bye week

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
yes sir

and 2 weeks to get ready for the lions

Damn I'm so happy & excited for this team , it's not even funny Sorry I doubted you Wentz . Overall it was a great team effort . How was Jalen Mills ?

From what I saw he looked good. The garbage time catches from Brown dont count imo when you playing 10 yards off.

Marvin Jones might be a problem in two weeks but I'm not stressing it

From what I saw he looked good. The garbage time catches from Brown dont count imo when you playing 10 yards off.

We were saying the same thing with AB. We let AB get his, but didn't let the Steelers score. I would rather have that than have AB ball out, and score. If we can implement that gameplan against Jones, we should be good.

We were saying the same thing with AB. We let AB get his, but didn't let the Steelers score. I would rather have that than have AB ball out, and score. If we can implement that gameplan against Jones, we should be good.
Yup. Carroll should shadow him since he has the speed to run with him. Riddick out of the backfield is my only other concern but Hicks got that

"W-w-wait til dey face a real team"
We are a real team at this point.
THIS DEFENSE IS BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

WHY NOT US!?!?!?
I have been at work all day and went to the bathroom to check the score. Made my damn day.
What I been saying????!!!!!!!
You are always mad optimistic though. These cold years have made me mad cynical. :lol: :smh:
think Talib is on the block
For some reason good corners become bunz when they come to our squad. :smh:
3-0 going into the bye week

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
:smokin :pimp: :nthat:
Lastly at this point it is safe to say..... WE BYKE!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't have asked for a better start than this, we've been rolling in all phases. I'm at a loss for words, this looks like a completely different team under Doug and Jim. Zero pass TD's allowed in 3 games is unheard of to me. We get to kick our feet up relax and enjoy the rest of the league for a week. Good work today guys

Last edited:
Rodney McCleoud and Jenkins the best safety duo in the league :pimp:

Best D Line in the league :pimp:

Is it official Lane is gone next week ?

Was talking Smallwood and barner.. Andthe ability to move sproles and rmat

Even I wasn't this optimistic.. I saw things.. And figured we'd be 2-1 and maybe 3-1 because of schedule.. Winning where we should and losing to good teams

Bears, Browns and lions I didn't think fit that description

Back
Top Bottom