*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

We just need to get a trade going for a better Oline to keep Wentz clean . Any good CB's out there ?

Whatever happened to that CFL dude we had signed? Grymes

Is he on the practice squad?

I remember hearing he was really good in camp before then I stopped hearing about him

Last edited:
If Schwartz stays and wants Gilmore, he'll be ours if he makes it to free agency

We'll have the money freed up from Maxwell, Bradford and Murray.. Plus if we can offload kendricks

Having a rookie QB frees up a ton of money

Last edited:
Man

Chip & Billy Davis really held this team back

Pederson & Schwartz are a breath of fresh air.

Barnes and Smallwood need more carries.
been saying, if we can get anything for ryan Mathews and sproles we have to take it..

I think both have another year on their contracts (not sure the guaranteed money cap wise).. but given how strong the position is in the next draft, we can be super cheap at that spot along with our starting QB having 4 more years on his rookie deal

that would give us a ton of money for free agency.. assuming we take a back in the 2nd or later

This defense has always had talent. Jenk, Hicks, Fletch, Bennie, Brandon, Barwin, Carroll: All these guys been here. Just needed to sure some spots up, and get the right guy (Schwartz) making the calls.

Back
Top Bottom