*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Least we getting bills cheap and support roles.. Funny the one duck/bill got shipped out quick

All the dudes we got are all under the age of 28 (Other than Chase Daniel). Youth movement!

For the draft we have to continue adding to the defense. I think we go Stanley from ND.

Last edited:
I just want the consistency of a franchise qb that we've been missing since mcnabb

Few and far between, we were spoiled in that era but the beginning of the post Chip era feels promising

I can't emphasize enough how pumped I am to have Schwartz

Yep Bill Davis was Historically bad ..

Him leaving Rowe one on one with Megatron pretty much sums up him and Chips stubbornness

Thank god Lurie fired him

has someone hit up a mod to try and get changed to OP?

we should have a poll on this..

what if they offered their 2nd and another conditional 2017 pick that can be as high as a 2nd depending on snaps or if they make the playoffs?

- so the alex smith deal

Last edited:
This WR class is awful I doubt we'll have chance at Fuller without trading, I like Sterling Shepard he's really good in the slot, I think Jordan Matthews can play on the outside. I like Doctson, not sure if that's what we need. If Treadwell falls to 8 somehow that would be interesting. Coleman is good I think he play anywhere on the field that could be our guy.

Treadwell should be there at 8, but for our needs it's best if he goes before.. ditto Elliot (hopefully not to dallas)

we also need bosa and buckner to go, since they don't fit what we'll do under schwartz

hopefully, agholor takes a step up in his second year.. and the hand injury was what was causing Jordan to have issues with drops.. ertz will also see a substantial increase in snaps and should have 80-90 catches (maybe even 90+.. he had 75 last year)

wish we would've picks up a veteran receiver to supplement what we have ..we prolly have the weakest set of recievers in the league :smh:

There is decent enough talent in the system that's gonna be played

I like Coleman as a drafted wide out

wish we would've picks up a veteran receiver to supplement what we have ..we prolly have the weakest set of recievers in the league :smh:
there's not really much out unless there's a trade to be made, I haven't given up on Nelson yet

travis Benjamin fits what we need.. but that money can be better spent elsewhere..

just gotta hope agholor and/or huff settle down and one can give guys underneath space to work.. I expect a lot of 2 TEs sets

keep hearing the draft isn't that deep at WR, but wish we could get a speed/special teams guy in the mid to later rounds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom