*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Loving these moves so far , Hopefully we draft a CB at 8 man , I'm hopping & praying we do , this team really need to go back to that Lito , Sheldon , Mikel & Dawkins secondary.. And the NFC east is dangerously good at the wide out postion .

Anyone seeing that Bradford might be traded cause Daniel got 3/21 with 12 guaranteed.

Still waiting on the Fletcher Cox deal

After all the talk about how Howie and Doug wanted Bradford to stay, I'd be extremely shocked if they shipped him off.  That would definitely be Chip-esque.

It makes sense though. There's no reason to give Daniel that deal unless he's gonna play

It makes no sense, Bradford is not being traded, Daniel's deal saves them money over Sanchez

Back ups get paid in today's NFL

Last edited:
I haven't been in this thread for a while, been super busy due to work and school. But wow, these moves today have been :smokin :smokin . I'm just super confused as to why we gave Chase Daniel the contract that we did. That isn't back up money, thats starting QB money.

Im all for trading up for goff.

We have no need to trade up.. Just play the draft

All the guys we could possibly want can't all be gone by 8

Tunsil is going 1st.. If Elliot and treadwell go before us, even better.. Ditto bosa and Buckner

We are drafting one of these guys: wentz, goff, lynch, Ramsey, jack, Stanley or Hargreaves.. That's 7 guys, at least one has to be there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom